Ashish_Nanta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

: I am at Level 6 in google local guide but still not received any gifts from google Help

: I am at Level 6 in google local guide but still not received Any gifts from google I need your help please help me what I do

solan Himachal Pradesh
9 comments
Level 7

Local Guide level 6

: I am at Level 6 in google local guide but still not received 100G free storage in my driver. Help

Level 8

رد: : I am at Level 6 in google local guide but still not received any gifts from google Help

Good

👇

Level 10

Re: Local Guide level 6

@Ashish_Nanta

Hi,

The Storage perks are close long back. To get upto about upcoming perks you go in your profile, go to settings and tick mark on emails to get perks information.

Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your views, photos & comments, in this forum but before that you go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Guideline, Help etc

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @July 2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Level 8

Re: : I am at Level 6 in google local guide but still not received any gifts from google Help

hello there @Ashish_Nanta 

some perks closed long back. To get upto about upcoming perks you go in your profile, go to settings and tick mark on emails to get perks information.

Have a nice day!

Level 8

Re: : I am at Level 6 in google local guide but still not received any gifts from google Help

Hi there is no any program from Google to send gift items to local guides. This programme was one time in 2015 which local guides complete their 5 level at local guide Google was sending some of merchandise like t shirt.

This was one time programme.

Level 9

Hello @Ashish_Nanta,

Great to have you here from Solan. Perk/gift for local guides come from time to time. Local guides receive perks based on their contribution towards Google Map so keep contributing and manage your mail settings for future perks. 

https://maps.google.com/localguides

Choose settings. 

Thank you 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 5

Be patient,google will sent you gift some voucher next time,,,so keep your guide 

Level 7

La constancia es el mejor resultado para el exito

Connect Moderator

Hi @Ashish_Nanta

A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

I have merged your two posts about the same subject, so to keep the reply all together. I am always amazed in reading, as a first post, something like "hey, I am new here, where are my perks?"

So my reply is a question for you: why you are a Local Guide?

Talking about perks, I can tell you the link list of perks that I am receiving every day:

• A free of charge navigation system, always updated by Local Guides like you and me
  • Free, unlimited storage in High Quality for my photos and videos
  • Free email
  • Free documents editor online, with my documents and my spreadsheet stored for free

I have more than 12.000 photo stored, and hours of video. What about you?

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes