cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Local Guides Hunting at ICD 2018

Level 10

@DavidTito Hi, David. This is just a coincidence. I fadly filled out the online registration form as the community that will be selected to appear in the 2018 ICD event. There must be quite a lot of creative communities that are better than us. Apparently, we were truly elected. So, like this we are excited, attracting people as Local Guides.

@Annisa1208 Lho, fotonya kog tinggal satu ya? Kemarin kayaknya empat ya yang diunggah?

Level 9

Level 8

@br14n Good on you well done

@br14n wrote:

@DavidTito Hi, David. This is just a coincidence. I fadly filled out the online registration form as the community that will be selected to appear in the 2018 ICD event. There must be quite a lot of creative communities that are better than us. Apparently, we were truly elected. So, like this we are excited, attracting people as Local Guides.

@Annisa1208 Lho, fotonya kog tinggal satu ya? Kemarin kayaknya empat ya yang diunggah?

Level 8

@br14n I noticed there are no location details I wondering if you wanted this put into the map or I can just add your link from the top there into one of your existing posts?