KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Things to do in San Francisco in 2017

@KarenVChin really I like this 🙂 thanks for sharing this beautiful post. see you soon at SF.

Level 8

Level 8

Nice article, No need to visit San Francisco......I have now visited San Francisco from your article. Thank You @KarenVChin

Thank You! -- Rashid Jorvee
Connect Moderator

@RashidJorvee, thank you for your kind words. But who we should be really thanking is Local Guides because they had the foresight to create these wonderful San Francisco videos. All the places they listed are the best of what San Francisco has to offer from being free to costing $$. 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 1

Hi,

I am travelling to San Francisco in July 2017, any recommendation of accommodation or hotel that is decent? Low budget.

Thanks.

Level 10

Thank you....

I think is impossible to win a chance with all the people that know about the summit and everything for Free.

I made in two years what other people make in months.

Hope to see you in August, I will be close to SF 'cause the eclipse.

Thank you for your post is lovely.

😄

I think all the people in the first Summit was the most committed and I feel that everyone of you are part of my family.

Thank you.

Connect Moderator

@Ah_Mao, for safe and cheap HI San Francisco Downtown Hostel. It's near Union Square. You can stay in a private room vs hostel (bunk beds, 4 in a room). Malaysia Local Guide @Shirni stayed by herself and felt safe. Free breakfast and wifi are included. 

An inexpensive hotel is the Fitzgerald Hotel also in Union Square. Free breakfast and wifi are included. Philippines LG @AvelManansala stayed there and like it too. Older hotel. So room will be small. But you will have your own private bath.

Let me know if you have any further questions

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Thanks @PabloSanchez! I love watching your video with @KoffiK and the sheer you both visiting the freezing Pacific Ocean for the first time! And the rolling fog! But also getting to meet the two of you at #LGSummit16 was the best! Never met anyone from either country.

Cool that you are returning here again for the eclipse in August.

Yes, let's keep in touch!

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

@PabloSanchez its been so long my brother...Hope you are well, Last time i saw you, were at the police station reporting the ordeal we had gone through at the hands of the Twin Peaks bandits ...I was so looking forward to going back to SF this year again *sob* *sob* maybe i'll go back by other means @KarenVChin will you host me i just need a couch for the night hehe

Nairobi local Guides Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/581726852313311
https://www.instagram.com/localguideske/
https://twitter.com/localguideske
Level 1

thanks for the recommendation, i am thinking to book the Super 8 San Francisco Fishermans Wharf Hotel. Hope it is good.

Cheers,
Ah_Mao