GusMoreira's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Hi @Sariga..

You added 1300, 360 photos? Woww.. Welcome to Local Guides Connect..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 5

@Cindy301,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.....you will have some fun.

Cheers,

Zed star. 

Level 9

Level 8

Hi ! @GusMoreira

Thanks for the opportunity.

Name:  Deepak Kumar Bhalla

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I love being a local guide as it gives me an opportunity to share with the community my knowledge about places and things.

I love to share:  I would love to share the grand history of our country and cities. I love writing reviews and sharing pictures and I regularly update google maps with check the facts options.

How did I hear about Local Guides:  Got to know about this from google maps contribution option while looking at LG summit.

Fun Fact About Me: I love travelling and trying new and different kinds of food. I can speak Hindi, English, Punjabi and a bit of Italian.

Cheers ! !

Deepak BhallMe @ Qutub MinarMe @ Qutub MinarTrying 10 M shootingTrying 10 M shooting

Level 8

@DagvasurenB Fun fact about you: You are really good in Photoshop!!

Level 9

Hey @GusMoreira,

1. Name: Naresh
  2. Location: Colombo, Sri Lanka.
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I navigate people when they are stuck. Maybe a tiny bit of information has helped them. I love this community service.
  4. I love to share: I love to share tons of photos, pictures speak a 1000 words. Also, love to localize the places, especially Sri Lanka has two official languages.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Google just randomly emailed me about the program. Initially was not impressed but I amalgamated myself when time passes on.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I eat anything and everything which is edible. Huge foodie.

This is me in front of White House, in 2014.This is me in front of White House, in 2014.

Naresh
Level 8

Welcome! You are from a beautiful country !

Level 9

@Arif Hossaini Thanks, mate 🙂 Bangladesh is also a beautiful country. I have had many friends in there, very friendly and super sweet people 🙂

Naresh
Level 8

@Annisa1208 Welcome! It’s lovely that you’re trekking hills with your family, even small one is smiling!

Level 8

Bls: Introduce Yourself - April 2017

Welcome @KetanM. I've been to Pune once. Beautiful place with lovely people.