HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

This comida list is such a huge list that almost all LGs will find there favorite comida in a list.

Thanks for sharing @FaridTDF.  I am selecting the corn from there. Let me reveal the fact. Our body requires 20 amino acids. If we eat corn with buffalo milk then our body gets all 20 amino acids. Eating milk and corn is a traditional practice in rural villages of Nepal and this scientific fact was discovered later. 😀 Some traditional practices are unknowingly best.

@FaridTDF wrote:

Comidas del mundoComidas del mundo

Googler

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

Great thread, @HelloSamsonR!

New York City is a global melting pot with food of all cuisines and while I can't definitively say we have the best Chinese food outside of China (as I haven't been), I think when you come to NYC or Brooklyn (where I'm from and live), you HAVE to try the Chinese food, both from an authentic restaurant (like Shanghai Heping Cafe in Chinatown, Manhattan) or an old-school place like New Ruan in Brooklyn or the Americanized Chinese food from a place like Friendly's, also in Brooklyn (and near one of my bagel recs).

Aside from that, if you come to Brooklyn, please be sure to try pizza (not a $1 slice place) and bagels. My favorites:

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Que buen dato @BishowvijayaP, lo tendré en cuenta, el maíz me encanta 

Saludos Farid

Connect Moderator

This is amazing. , so mouth watering. .. Good job @HelloSamsonR

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

@FazeelUsmani wrote:

Yeah exactly Hyderabadi Biryani is my all time favourite. I just ate Biryani in lunch and I can't resist eating again in dinner. Hyderabadi Biryani with double masala insideHyderabadi Biryani with double masala inside      

At Ramazan time Haleem is my favourite.

Anmol Hotel HaleemAnmol Hotel HaleemPista House HaleemPista House Haleem 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@FazeelUsmani wrote:

Umm Yummy!!! all the dishes looks exquisite. Curious to taste Party rice and Yam. Nice Pictures @HelloSamsonR

Thanks @FazeelUsmani Party rice is a must taste for you :P. Just make a quick Google search on Nigerian Jollof you would get a great overview and experience. It is one you must try. Everyone loves the party rice :-).

So what's the favourite in India or Hyderabad, is it the Biryani ?

Wow @FazeelUsmani Thanks for sharing this sumptuous and mouth watering dish with us.  Biryani looks really tasty to the eyes. I think the Biryani shares the same with Jollof rice here in Nigeria. Both of them are rice, but prepared in different methods. How about we exchange @FazeelUsmani ? Biryani and Jollof 😛 I really want Biryani.

Level 10

@FaridTDF wrote:

Hola @HelloSamsonR, la comida es un gran tema aquí en Connect, y es tocado desde muchos lados, que comemos es Cultural, Familiar y del medio en que estamos,  si vivimos alado de la costa es probable que nos guste la comida Marina y al revés si estamos en una zona de montaña puede ser que sea el arroz y otras verduras y hortalizas lo o que nos guste.

Comidas del mundoComidas del mundo

En Argentina tenemos muchas zonas climáticas, y culturas muy diversas que la pueblan Italianos, Españoles, Americanos (pueblos originarios), Arabes y de otras etnias, pero lo que caracteriza son tres cosas la carne de vaca 🐄, con el asado criollo 🥩🍖, las empanadas 🥟 y el mate, por supuesto hay otras comidas pero esas son las principales.

El asadoEl asado

Un Choripan, postre panqueque, asado, humita, empanada y cordero asadoUn Choripan, postre panqueque, asado, humita, empanada y cordero asado

Tengo dos hilos donde ya hablo un poco sobre este tipo de cosas. Uno de ellos es  ¿Que comemos por donde vivimos? Y el otro es Fotos de comida típica de Argentina, míralos y dime que opinas.

Espero que te gusten los platos 🍽 que serví por aquí 😜

Saludos Farid

Wow @FaridTDF I just did check your post out and it was fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us. Your food photos looks amazing. I would definitely try  empanadas out. Food is really a big issue and everyday we learn about new things about food a lot. This is just one of the wonderful benefits of Connect. We get to hear, share and exolexp directly to Local Guides. Thanks a lot.

Level 10

@AGarner wrote:

Hi @HelloSamsonR no I haven't had Nigerian food at all. It looks delish though!

Okay @AGarner . Thanks. You should try anyone of them recommended here anytime you visit, you would love it :).

Level 10

@TraciC wrote:

Great thread, @HelloSamsonR!

New York City is a global melting pot with food of all cuisines and while I can't definitively say we have the best Chinese food outside of China (as I haven't been), I think when you come to NYC or Brooklyn (where I'm from and live), you HAVE to try the Chinese food, both from an authentic restaurant (like Shanghai Heping Cafe in Chinatown, Manhattan) or an old-school place like New Ruan in Brooklyn or the Americanized Chinese food from a place like Friendly's, also in Brooklyn (and near one of my bagel recs).

Aside from that, if you come to Brooklyn, please be sure to try pizza (not a $1 slice place) and bagels. My favorites:

Thanks @TraciC.

Thanks for sharing.Wow your recommendations are superb. Diving in through the links and reading the recommendations step by step gave me a good experience as well. I have  Never eaten a soup dumplings before and  I hope to possible try that out anytime I visit NYC. A lot of folks in here would no doubt benefit from them. It is so enlightening knowing  about your recommendations, thanks for sharing once again.

P.S

Your pizza photos are awesome and amazing. The photos alone made me hungry :).

Level 10

@Sagir wrote:

This is amazing. , so mouth watering. .. Good job @HelloSamsonR

Sagir

Thanks @Sagir I appreciate your kind words :). 

Level 8

Nasi Lemak Sizzling Kambing, One of my favorite Malaysian food.Nasi Lemak Sizzling Kambing, One of my favorite Malaysian food.

Proud to be a Local Guide.