BudiFXW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10
Level 10

Re: Pulo Geulis, The Exotic Island of Bogor

@BudiFXW 👍 Creative people with their skills to make a change their village looks more beautiful and it will visited by tourism and become new tourism destination. It's like a village in Blitar,  they called it Kampung 3D Bongares  

Level 9

As a native Bogorians myself (hehe), I never knew that this island will be this beautiful. Especially about the murals that tells the history of Pulo Geulis. Thanks for sharing your journey there! 

Level 8

@BudiFXW

Try to put some text as a comment or an explanation in the photo, so many people will know about the meaning of the art or mural said.

It would be more information and interesting, not just an art but the art can talk.

Thank for sharing this. It is very nice and become the one place in my calender I must visit.

Level 8

@AgoesSantosawrote:

@BudiFXW

Try to put some text as a comment or an explanation in the photo, so many people will know about the meaning of the art or mural said.

It would be more information and interesting, not just an art but the art can talk.

Thank for sharing this. It is very nice and become the one place in my calender I must visit.

For example the 11th Photos said "This island have  named Pulau Geulis, sundanese and china live in this island. Now the populations more than 2,500."

just the example you can create more, your post is great.

Thank.

Level 10

Yes @Jesi all of category you said are there.

I will give you one.

Ir. Soekarno the first President of Indonesia statement.Ir. Soekarno the first President of Indonesia statement.

"Don't ever ever leave and forget the history ."

Presidential Speech at the 1966 Independence Day Anniversary.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

We can see to mrs @Jesi in this photo a lot of great message like "we are unity in diversity"

Great passion mr @BudiFXW

We like it

Regards

Level 10

Yes @AgoesSantosa, I will do that, I try to add some explanation in every mural statring from the famous statement of Mr Ir.Soekarno The first president of Indonesia.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Connect Moderator

@BudiFXW Thank you for translating that and for the explanation! It helped me undestand more about the themes of the murals

Connect Moderator

@PaDeSSo wrote:

We can see to mrs @Jesi in this photo a lot of great message like "we are unity in diversity"

Great passion mr @BudiFXW

We like it

Regards

Thank you for bringing that message into my attention @PaDeSSo, it seems like the murals have a lot of inspiring messages 

Level 5

They told many things, story about pulo geulis it self, story about the history of pajajaran kingdom, pictures of local culinary, lical art & culture, etc..