PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: 25(ish) days to go before we know if we're going - what will you do in San Francisco?

Wow genial je ferais de même que vous ou peut être plus car c'est ma passion le fait de visiter plusieurs endroits faire des découvertes, j'espère etrê parmis la sélection des 150 guide locaux à pouvoir faire de si belles aventures avec eux. Merci à toutes l'équipe Google @PaulPavlinovich@ShafiulB@ivicirillo@VBenedict

Connect Moderator

Re: 25(ish) days to go before we know if we're going - what will you do in San Francisco?

Es un hermoso post @PaulPavlinovich, con mucha energía  y fotos preciosas, creo que todo este tiempo de espera hasta el 20 de Junio es largo, pero no hay que desesperar, post como el tuyo llenan todo este tiempo. 

Visitar SF, es toda una aventura, Por lo poco que vi tiene muchos lugares para visitar, 🙂

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich That's a great post indeed for the people who are expecting to be selected for this year's Live connect summit. 

Level 7

If i have chance i will visit the best place and  doing all good think @PaulPavlinovich. Best of luck.

Level 10

That is an impressive note @PaulPavlinovich

I am proud to be one among 50 million. I feel the uniqueness, being an investigation officer in the forest offences. Thank you @PaulPavlinovich

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 10

If I have a chance to get there again, it will be an one-in-a-million chance in my life, and change everything in my life.

Thank you @PaulPavlinovich

LG Summit Attendee in 2016 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Regional Lead before 2017
Level 9

@PaulPavlinovich

Definitely you are giving light to the Dream .

If lucky and fortunate can join the event .

Most important is to meet everyone at connect live . 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Connect Moderator

I can certainly understand wanting to go to Alaska @vvbellur it's on my list too. I'd love to be there for a winter.

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Good luck to each and every one of you. Meeting the Googlers in person is the absolute highlight of the event followed a close second in learning all sorts of things you can't talk about (what happens at Connect Live stays at Connect Live :). Oh and the parties and the new friends and the old friends... the food... the drinks... the comradeship - a very diverse bunch of people from all over the planet, creed and race all with one thing in common - we're all Local Guides.

For those that are curious - here is my album of photos from last year   https://photos.app.goo.gl/YXdu3LQJB1rUU9SP2

Regards Paul