WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: If I visit your country/region, what is that one drink I should not miss?

@CaptainHookWe also have pilsner in my country but the packaging is tottaly different

Level 10

@StephenAbrahamlooks interesting

Level 10

@NareshDarjiwow! thank you for sharing

Level 10

@Julien44Looks classics, send me a bottle.

Level 10

@GeorgesHRDoes it have an age limit?

Level 10

@DambarKBeer unites us all 🙂

Level 10

@WaweruM, my friend if you look Well, you would see it is not classic. It is from 1975!

I would love To have plenty to share with you.  

Former Google Contributor

Hey @WaweruM,

Certainly! The law here states that people underage cannot buy or consume any alcohol at all. Our legal drinking age is 18.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Hi @WaweruM, cool post!

If you ever visit Argentina you should try "mate". It's a traditional argentinian drink (it's also a strong tradition in Uruguay). The important part of it is the fact of being a social one, as you share it with your family, friends or coworkers.

You put yerba-mate herbs in a cup called mate, add a metal straw and drink it with hot water. One person owns the mate and passes it to the other person. Some people like it with sugar but I prefer sour mate!

You might find it disgusting that we all drink from the same straw, but it's actually really common and if you go deeper, it even creates a stronger bond between those who are drinking it.

Here are some photos of my mate at work:

WhatsApp Image 2018-02-20 at 09.19.28 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-02-20 at 09.19.28.jpeg

It's also very common to collect many different mates, this one is a present from @santiagoirale and it changes color with hot water. There are mates made from all kinds of materials: wood, pumpkin, plastic... And there are also different kinds of yerba-mate: sweet, soft, strong, sour... the list is endless!

Don't forget: if you visit Argentina, mate must be on your list! 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

@ValeriaA_Thanks for sharing. We also have a traditional drink where we use one straw to drink its called "Busaa"