BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Chapakharka Hiking with Google Local Guides || Lalitpur, Nepal

Taking you to the apex of mountain with @LaxmiG1 as a tour guide and letting your head hair toggling with the pace of cool air is one dream of our team dear@OSAMA. 😃 

Smile is a must thing in ina life and I am glad that you noticed it in our face. Thank you so much for such nice words bro. 🙂

Level 10

You are right amiga @ValeriaA_, it was easier to climb with friends. 😃 It is not so harder for me to climb but it the same is asked with @LaxmiG1 then she can say how much easy is to walk in a group. 😂

I hope to burn a bit more calories of our fellows in another hike to make them even fit and fine.

Thank you so mucmuch for being supportive all the time and for nice feedback too. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BishowvijayaP, @LaxmiG1, @Surendra, @Sudesh...

This was a small version of Connect Live ☺️☺️☺️ event!!!

All of you having a meet-up and coming from different parts of your country has so much meaning! 

6 of u coming to the camera from distance, smiling and rocking the world is most memorable moment for me 💃🚶🏌️⛹️🤾!

And when at the top of the hill dog🐕 looks over the horizon laying behind you, that really gives a specific tach to the event 🐶!

It was fun watching all of you in the hills having such a good time! 🚵🌴🌲🌳🌿🌾🍀🍃

Level 10

They made my time wonderful dear @NareshDarji. 😃 I am very pleased in two way: one I have a good to support in locality and other I have you to support internationally.

Rupendra is a very creative young kid. He will explore much more through photography in upcoming days.

Thank you so much for nice words Naresh bro. 🙂

Level 8

Oh Great meet-up @BishowvijayaP .....

So Late but SO GREAT. I remember you had this parallel to my Karnal Meet-up with many more worldwide meetups brilliant idea by @AlejandraMaria .

As our elders always use to say Patience has sweet taste. I got sweet taste while I read this recap.

Wow, really great and inspirational. Big salute to you all.

So when you are inviting me to your next meetup in Nepal ?? ☺

Keep up the good works.

Level 10

I would love to join you in a hike one day @BishowvijayaP! 🙂

@BishowvijayaP  escribió:

You are right amiga @ValeriaA_, it was easier to climb with friends. 😃 It is not so harder for me to climb but it the same is asked with @LaxmiG1 then she can say how much easy is to walk in a group. 😂

I hope to burn a bit more calories of our fellows in another hike to make them even fit and fine.

Thank you so mucmuch for being supportive all the time and for nice feedback too. 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Level 10

Your words are energizing dear @Anonymous.😃 I wonder with this motivational energy I could join a another journey soon. 

This is the anither time that felt us the honesty of dog. Dog is also a memorable part of our hike.

Thank you so much for such nice words of appreciation. 🙂 

Level 10

Referring to Karnal meetup you reminded me again that we must make our each moment special so that they become a memory in future. Soon I will redirect myself in your link too. With the help of team I had presented a lovliest gift to @AlejandraMaria in the name of THAMEL AMBLE. This is a bit earlier than that. 😃

Now I jump to the invitation. The door is opened 24-7-365 for you dear @Prdeep. 😃 Rather I am wondering about your feasibility. There will be a meetup with your assurence of presence. We are anytime here to wecome you bro. 🙂 Make it soon. 😃

Level 10

So @OSAMA & @ValeriaA_ one day we will have a blasting moment which will make other memories a bit feeble. 😃 Waiting for future to change into present.