Prdeep's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] GORGEOUS KARNAL CITY -GEO WALK (Worldwide)

Hello Everyone,

We @Prdeep  @deepakjhic have no end of happiness. Delighted to present [RECAP] GORGEOUS KARNAL CITY -GEO WALK (Worldwide) on 25 Feb. 2018, a part of World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World idea by @AlejandraMaria .

I am so much excited and enthusiastic by this meetup that I am thinking to organize meetup every month now in nearby cities and states (province).

I was afraid of sudden changing weather (heavy rain) in the morning. But God helped us preparing the weather (Spring season running) so pleasant and enjoyable.

Deepakjhic (Deepak) was already reached to the venue before 1.5 hours. So he visited the Atal Park at Sector 8 to 9 on National Highway and captured many beautiful pictures of this beautiful park and the places nearby. I met him on Main Gate, Atal Park . 

Deepak and meDeepak and me

The Local guide printed T-shirt I wore is the gift from @AkmalB from Malaysia and will always make me to remember the KUALA LUMPUR GEO WALK during my Malaysia visit.

a view of this park (spreaded 1.5 plus kilometer)a view of this park (spreaded 1.5 plus kilometer)Open air Gym (available in every park of Karnal)Open air Gym (available in every park of Karnal)

Atal Park is so big that you can spend whole day there in peaceful, healthy environment where you can concentrate on God or otherwise stay as a layman too whatever your wish, both option available there. Open Air Gyms are available now a days in every smallest, biggest park of Karnal City. Nice facility by Municipal Corporation, Karnal. Mostly Parks have Free Wi-Fi facility as well. ☺

There, I described Deepak the route plan. After that we visited Nirmal Kutia and waited for half hour for more attendees to join us. No more came, so we moved as per plan.

Noor Mahal is pride of Karnal. I was excited to show Deepak the Noor Mahal and gorgeous sites, apartments.

Noor Mahal ViewNoor Mahal View 

Deepak liked Karnal and the places, road system seen till then that he was very happy and feeling lucky. Though he was not well (cold, fever) day before meetup, but his illness was half cured in this meetup startup. We were excited to explore the city for more gorgeous places, sites. I had my bike. We explored sector 12 market, shopping outlets and Super Mall.

A Cafe at Super MallA Cafe at Super MallShopipng FestivalShopipng Festival

After it, moved towards Bus Stand area, Educational Institutes. Had some snacks meanwhile at Karan Sweets. Vsited Karn Taal कर्ण ताल, Karan Stadium. 

And the most valued Indian Research Center NDRI (National Dairy Research Institute, India). While on bike We had a look at other National Level Research Centers under ICAR i.e IIWBR (Indian Institute of Wheat and Barley Research), IISR (Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research), NBAGR (National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources). 

Karan Taal , Karnal कर्ण ताल, करनालKaran Taal , Karnal कर्ण ताल, करनाल

View from far of a Hostel in NDRIView from far of a Hostel in NDRI

Now it was the time to explore Top rated and top starred Places, Restaurants and other pride places of Karnal. Visited Savoy Greens Motel (McDonald is inside it). This is the one of the oldest Motel of Karnal. 

We spent a good and long time at Karna Lake and Oasis (both under Haryana Tourism). We discussed, shared knowledge, experience with each other.

Karan Lake.Karan Lake.Karan Lake. Here Ducks denied me to show their faces.Karan Lake. Here Ducks denied me to show their faces.

Haveli Hotel is one of the top rated Hotel in Karnal. As below pictures depict it has well described the olden time, living life style, culture of Punjab (olden time even when Haryana and Himachal were the part of Punjab).

A woman giving water to his husband from earthen pitcherA woman giving water to his husband from earthen pitcherCOT. Guests can have experience sleeping on the Cot and using it as a dining tableCOT. Guests can have experience sleeping on the Cot and using it as a dining table

The Vivaan Hotel (Newly developed Hotel) is very gorgeous and attracts all the tourists and travellers. Unfortunately, we were unable to capture night view (meet up was in daytime) of this Hotel as Wall color changes after every 5 seconds. 

The Vivaan. daytime view from Road (National highway)The Vivaan. daytime view from Road (National highway)

We visited more than 10 Major Places of Karnal. I do not want to make Recap more lengthy. Request you to have a look at this shared album. Due to time constraints, missed many more gorgeous places to be captured/ explored.

@deepakjhic was very happy after the meetup and feeling blessed after visiting Karnal City. He is so wonderful and helpful guy. Now I knew why all local guides like him so much.

Thank you so much for your time and patience for waiting the recap and meetup.

See you soon in next meetup, Thanks all and God Bless,

Pardeep.

Karnal, Haryana, India
19 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] GORGEOUS KARNAL CITY -GEO WALK (Worldwide)

Hi @Prdeep

You are looking good in Malaysia local guides shirt, 

Thanks for mention me. 

No doubt that Karnal is a beautiful city, 

Its nice that @deepakjhic was with you. 

Seems you guys had great fun and excitement. 

Thanks for sharing with us 

Have a good day 

Level 10

@Prdeep brother you forgot to share the sweets from gorgeous Karnal.😁😁

Level 8

@AkmalB ,

Nice to hear from you. Yes, you are right that I forgot to share the sweets from World's food hub, Karnal.

Actually, My wife was ready to prepare sweets for Attendees. But here in North India, temperature and weather's mood is changing every hour as spring season is going to change to hot summer.

Keeping the health okay and away from disease might become a project these days. 

So we did not get the time and suitable option of eatables. 

Also @deepakjhic was suffering from cold, fever. So he was not able to accept eatables, snacks etc. if we would have purchased from the market.

That's the story. Anyway I will share the sweets with you soon.

Happy Mapping.

Level 9

Hi @Prdeep!

Beautiful Recap, full of pictures, color and happiness.

I am glad you and  @deepakjhic enjoyed this Mee-Up.

You have time to visit many places!

Very very nice T-Shirt :))) A great present @AkmalB 😉

Congratulations!

Good Evening from the South of Spain, 

Alejandra.

Level 10

Awesome, @Prdeep and @deepakjhic, great to see you getting together to showcase your city. Beautiful parklands, historic architecture, happy Local Guides. Thanks for sharing your stories. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Prdeep

It's ok brother, take your time,but I still feel that sweets taste which you brought for me from India.

Thanks 

Have a good day

Level 10

Hi @AlejandraMaria

Thanks for the kind words,

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hi @Prdeep!

Beautiful Recap, full of pictures, color and happiness.

I am glad you and  @deepakjhic enjoyed this Mee-Up.

You have time to visit many places!

Very very nice T-Shirt :))) A great present @AkmalB 😉

Congratulations!

Good Evening from the South of Spain, 

Alejandra.

Connect Moderator

Great Meetup @Prdeep I enjoyed seeing your town.

Level 8

Thanks a lot @PaulPavlinovich  for your response and motivation.