Atiq19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Caves

Batu Cave is a place having historical (thousands years old) caves. It is located about 25 km in the north of Kuala Lumpur Few pictures are being shared here. The caves located in Batu Caves are associated with Hindu religion. To reach at the top (main location), you have to take 272 steps (100 meter above the ground) divided into 16 rest places. Each rest place comes at 17th step. Four lanes go parallel to each other. You meet monkeys at several pointsBC1.jpgBC2.jpgBC3.jpgBC4.jpgBC5.jpgBC6.jpgBC7.jpg. They seem to be adjusted with humans, as their activities are not affected by human movements. You can go inside the caves and experience a different eco-system. You can reach there by taking KTM from KL Sentral which takes just RM 2.5. Normally train departs after every 45 m.

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Batu Caves Selangor Malaysia
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Caves

Such a beautiful place @Atiq19 Thanks for sharing!

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 8

Thank you @Somsenater

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Level 10

Connect Moderator

Re: Batu Caves - Malaysia

Thanks @Atiq19

for this beautiful and useful post. Your photos are wonderful, and well depicting the spirit of the place.

It would be nice if you can edit your title, for better understanding that you are talking about Batu Caves, and not generally about caves, and if you can add some extra information, like opening time, or price of the tiket (if needed).

I am moving your post in "Travel and Advice" board

Ermes

Level 9

Hi @Atiq19!

Thanks for sharing photographs!!

Mondrito

Level 10

@Atiq19

Amazing.. thank you for the insight 😀