MariannaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

share pictures of statues

sta.jpgstat1.jpg

One of the many historical statues displayed in the Baroque park at the Belvedere Castle in Vienna.

There were a lot of statues of men punching horses. He was a horse Tamer!

This was taken while my visit in Vienna, Austria 

10 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: share pictures of statues

HI @MariannaK Clicking on the icon of your profile will show you the offer. Use "My subscriptions" to find all your posts there.

View solution in original post

Level 7

Historic Statue of the Great Scottish Poet Robbie Burns

Robert Burns Statue Statue of Robert Burns located in the Octagon, Dunedin, New Zealand. The name comes from Dùn Èideann, the Scottish Gaelic name for Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. Photo by: Graeme ScottRobert Burns Statue Statue of Robert Burns located in the Octagon, Dunedin, New Zealand. The name comes from Dùn Èideann, the Scottish Gaelic name for Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. Photo by: Graeme Scott

Connect Moderator

Hi @MariannaK, beautiful photos!!

Can you tell us a bit more about that?

I've moved your topic to "Share your photos ..."

Thanks for sharing with us

Level 8

I havent figure it out how to upload pictures in the right section yet!

@ErmesT

Connect Moderator

Hi @MariannaK, let say this: we are Local Guides, so we should act like a Local Guides. This means (in my opinion) that when we post a photo, we should give useful informations. At least where is the place related to the photo. Vienna is a big city, posting a photo of Vienna in "travel and advice" with no more informations is useless for the other members.

Exploring Connect, you will discover that we usually give a geographic indication also if we post about Flowers , or bird :).

As reference, you can read the post that is pinned on the top of every board, that normally starts with "read before posting in..."

Thanks for your feedback, have a fun here in Connect

Level 8

Hi @MariannaK  As @ErmesT said. Otherwise, if this is the case memorials monuments carnis. Good luck.

Level 8

Thanks for replying! Yes i am just trying to figure out how and where to upload the pictures.

Need to learn this platform and how to use it so i upload the right pic to the right section or thread! @ErmesT

Level 8

HI @MariannaK Here you will find what you need. Good luck. Using the forums.

Level 8

@Myrathor  I was wondering another thing too, about "Introduce Yourself", i cant find my post anymore and i am not sure if i did a post about my self or not. The navigation function is not that good. 

Level 8
Solution

HI @MariannaK Clicking on the icon of your profile will show you the offer. Use "My subscriptions" to find all your posts there.