U-royFelixA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: What Is Your Country's Famous Food/Delicacy

Delicacy from my country eh? Whoa.. Where to begin. I guess I'll share one of the dishes I never fail to get whenever I go back home. I usually eat this for breakfast with my dad in a shop near where my parents live. It's called Soto Bangkong, a dish from my dad's hometown of Semarang, Central Java.

cM2UdbV

It's a chicken soup with variety of condiments, and you can have it served two way. White rice on the side, or mixed in the soup. I like it mixed. And on the side you get varieties of fritter and side dishes to eat accompany the dish. They side dishes are served by default, and you just take whatever you want to eat. At the end of your meal you just pay for whatever you take. It's a very convenient system I think. But yeah, this is pretty much my ultimate comfort food. I really wish I can have it here in US 🙂

Level 10

@U-royFelixA Yes o, I mean am  for real.

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR @iyudhi @Somsenater @SoniaK@U-royFelixA I think the timing bof this thread must be after 2 hrs , after IFTAAAR 

What a delicious dishes guys,

Level 10

@OSAMA What time in Jordan now its 4:15 WAT here in Nigeria.

Level 10

@SoniaK 😂😂😂 Nice to officially meet you my "mache-bhate-bangali" friend. I am   from Nigeria and specifically from the Delta State. In the part of  Niger-Delta where I'm from, we also have lots of fishes and oil. Though sometimes the the spillage from the multinational oil companies negates the fishes to survive but there's still other area we can fish. Pls take all time you need to share your delicacies; I ain't going no where. 😄

Connect Moderator

.@U-royFelixA, dude, you're killing me!! It's 8 am here. I am sitting in my auto repair & service place waiting for my car to get an oil change.

Walnut Creek Honda Service Department Reception RoomWalnut Creek Honda Service Department Reception Room

I've had NO BREAKFAST! And sipping bland black tea ️ waiting for a cafe to open so I can get coffee.

Sipping bland black tea while waiting for car to be serviced.Sipping bland black tea while waiting for car to be serviced.

I will post something shortly from the cafe. I still owe @OSAMA a flower crown photo. @HelloSamsonR @SanyaOdare when you get to San Francisco we definitely have to go find and eat at an African restaurant! 

Level 10

This is beautiful @Somsenater  I think I'd love to taste the Asadi and the iconic Empada 😋😋😋 Thank you for sharing. Local Guides will now have ideas of dishes to look out for when we hot your continent. 👌

Level 9

It's ok @KarenVChin am waiting , take your time , we have a traditional qoute in Jordan

The translation is

" perfect work need moe time" 😁😊😁

Level 9

@KarenVChin you should be out taking photos and adding more points, instead of sitting and drinking coffee!  :0)

New WriterNew SolutionistGood FriendSuper Popular| 9 Badges so far! | My Connect Profile | My Contributions
Level 9

@U-royFelixA can you pause this posts for just more hour bro am starving 😭

And the food look really delicious and photo guys are talkable even the @KarenVChin cup of tea ,