cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: What Is Your Country's Famous Food/Delicacy

@U-royFelixA nice post. 

Few words only. 

I want to say about food that which makes my mum is Famous for me. 

Keep ☺ 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Connect Moderator

Level 10

Wow! @Anonymous This is something. Guys, this delicacy is oven fresh, you can still see the fire burning from. We need to visit @Anonymous.

I'll visit one day. Thanks for sharing #LGfamily 😋

Level 9

@Anonymous you love cooking like me , I think Google must send you that email bro 😊

What an amazing delicious photo 😁

@Anonymous wrote:

I can't speak for all but I like "Janjetinu i svinjetinu (vrat, rebra, but + other) ispod Sača", "Janje sa ražnja", "Prase sa ražnja", "Omač", "Karađorđevu šniclu", "Travničke ćevape", "Musaku"...and lot of other 😄

This is photo of "Sač" witch I made before some time:SačSač

Level 10

@iyudhi Interesting 😋😋😋 Ivan, we need to have a meet-up in Soto-Bankong someday. These delicacies cant be existing and the #LGfamily is oblivious of it. 

About having it in the United States, I believe all things are possible. We'll give your a dad a call and he'll share the spices and condiments with us. Consequently, we can have a petit Soto-Bankong in the US. 😄👌😋

Thanks immensely for sharing 

Level 10

Level 9

@iyudhi@Bro i like this dish story , how you eat it with your dad, and the system of the restauran, I will add it to my whishlist dishes with @U-royFelixA @Somsenater @HelloSamsonR @SanyaOdare @KarenVChin dishes ,

@iyudhi wrote:

Delicacy from my country eh? Whoa.. Where to begin. I guess I'll share one of the dishes I never fail to get whenever I go back home. I usually eat this for breakfast with my dad in a shop near where my parents live. It's called Soto Bangkong, a dish from my dad's hometown of Semarang, Central Java.

cM2UdbV

It's a chicken soup with variety of condiments, and you can have it served two way. White rice on the side, or mixed in the soup. I like it mixed. And on the side you get varieties of fritter and side dishes to eat accompany the dish. They side dishes are served by default, and you just take whatever you want to eat. At the end of your meal you just pay for whatever you take. It's a very convenient system I think. But yeah, this is pretty much my ultimate comfort food. I really wish I can have it here in US 🙂

Level 10

@OSAMA I feel you bro. But we're gonna be here when youe 2 hrs timesline elapsed. 👍

Level 9

It's 6.38 bro 

Magreb prayer ( Iftaar)

@. 7.40

@SamsonR wrote:

@OSAMA What time in Jordan now its 4:15 WAT here in Nigeria.

Level 10

@KarenVChin 😄😄😄 I'm so sorry Karen. Pls take all the time you need. We'll be waiting for your photos 👌