Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Turin, my city, the places of my life here and surroundings with Street View

@AdriansyahPutera 

@helga19 

@NRJOVIC 

@Prdeep 

@RohithaF 

@Cozmcfines 

Hello everyone from my city, Turin, northern Italy, here a view from a hilly road. 

Level 9

Re: Turin, my city, the places of my life here and surroundings with Street View

Thanks @Gio51x for sharing photos your native town Turin.

Level 9

Level 10

@helga19  

thanks, I typed right on maps to shoot in your native city?
ул. Курская
Подольск, Московская обл.

Level 9

Hi

Yes,It is a town park,where the moms with children always rest.There are a lot of interesting event happen.

Level 10

@LucioV 

@KarenVChin

@HUMBERTO_V 

@Anonymous 

@XanderO 

Turin and the Devil , Turin and its ghosts, this house has a past full of legends and mysteries, for years it has been seen yellow (also by me), for years it was empty that is only the volume, then it was rented more times ... among many legends the most incisive is that inside the house the mason who built it would be built alive, after which he would have been killed by hammering ...

even today this place is full of charm and mystery ...

Level 10

@AdriansyahPutera 

@XanderO 

@JaneBurunina 

@Timeisnot 

@purplegamer 

Turin seen from the first hill roads  

Level 6

These are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing some background information too!

Level 9

Hello @Gio51x

Thanks for photos your native town-Turin.

It is interesting to know about this Italian town.Italy-is very romantic country.I like to be there.Rom,Milan,Venice--are so beautiful.

Level 10

hello @helga19  

Thank you, for Venice, Milan, Rome and Genoa and Piedmont region, that is the territory of 5 provinces where Turin is the regional capital I have opened specific threads. I fear you this as always in the posts.