Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Turin, my city, the places of my life here and surroundings with Street View

Turin, my city, the places of my life here and surroundings with Street View 

my city and the places near and far where I was in 51 years of life, a route this time with itinerary, but also improvised without itinerary to explore my city that only thanks to Street View can 'know completely ... 

@LucioV 

@Anonymous 

@ValeriaA_

@TorM 

@NadyaPN 

@ErmesT 

@JaneBurunina 

Turin, Piazza Castello, Palazzo Madama, Palazzo Reale   

87 comments
Level 10

Re: Turin, my city, the places of my life here and surroundings with Street View

@TorM 

@John2boyz 

@Safdarrai 

Turin in a point that has a lot of history the ancient railings of a double bridge over the river Dora, river that until 2010 was covered because above there were the steelworks of which you can see on the left the architecture of an industrial era. 

Connect Moderator

Re: Turin, my city, the places of my life here and surroundings with Street View

Dear friend

@Gio51x

I've never been to Italy ... I still need to open Italy for myself. I'm looking forward to!..

Level 10

dear friend @JaneBurunina  

sooner or later you will come .. while here you see it with SV

Level 9

@Gio51x @JaneBurunina thank you sir for sharing with me your beautiful streets views and beauty of your city where you born. They really very beautiful like you and like your work and very very inspiring work done by you . Thank you again sir

Level 10

@JaneBurunina 

@Safdarrai 

@Anonymous 

Turin, my city, seen from a small cemetery in the hills, you can see the new 50-storey skyscraper under construction.

Level 9

@Gio51x thank you sir again please also teach me how to do street view

Level 10

@JaneBurunina 

@Safdarrai 

@Jackywhite23 

@MAdriel 

@Masbi 

and all the other friends of Connect, in this SV I show you a distant memory that I have with me, behind this tree-lined avenue, in one of those houses, in 1995 I worked in an office ... every time I see this place I I remember when I was working here and I wanted to share this memory with you ... 

Connect Moderator

Dear friend @Gio51x

Thanks a lot that you shared your memories with me!

Level 10

dear friend @JaneBurunina 

thanks in this city I have so many memories ... 51 years of memories ...