Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Turin, my city, the places of my life here and surroundings with Street View

Thanks dear @Gio51x

Have a nice weekend!

Level 10

Re: Turin, my city, the places of my life here and surroundings with Street View

@helga19 

@purplegamer 

@XanderO 

@LucioV

@KarenVChin

@JaneBurunina 

@ValeriaA_ 

Turin, Street View and time: former AEM offices (electricity) in progress of complete transformation. 

2008 old offices 2014 completely demolished area 2016 new offices in completion 2017 new Reale Mutua offices
Level 10

@Gio51x you're bringing old memories back. I think I'm loving Turin again. I should visit again soon. Thanks for sharing my friend. 

Level 10

@XanderO 

@purplegamer 

@AdriansyahPutera 

@SHIVA-KASHI

This is the cinema Reposi one of the most famous cinema in Turin, I've been there several times, today still retains the lustres as a time ago as in 1960 although appropriate to the most current regulations.
I remember that nearby there was an ice cream shop that made big brioches stuffed with cream!

but so much sweet cream in this brioches. 

Level 7

Hi @Gio51x,

It's very sweet of you to share one of the oldest building in Turin through SV,  which is fabulous !

Thanks for sharing with us. 

Plz take care of your health, Sir.

Kind regards,

Shiva

Friend from India 

Level 10

when I was a real estate agent I had to sell an apartment in this gothic palace: 200 sqm: 1000000 euros ...

I made many appointments but I could not sell it

I took many pictures with the Nikon from the inside towards the sea of red roofs of the center of Turin,

here I met for the first time the Mayor of the city who went out with the police and I went in with the client.

I liked this apartment but I did not have a million euros and I had seen more beautiful houses in 20 years of profession.

to answer the friend's question instead @XanderO 

the real estate market in Turin has followed the financial footprints of other cities such as Rome or Milan, that is, the historical centers have very high prices, then there are areas of high popularity like Brera in Milan, **####** of bars and shops, and then to disperse periphery prices fall gradually .... the areas in which crime is present and degradation are areas where prices are very low where 200 square meters are also purchased with 50000 euros, but then it is impossible to live ... an example below
Level 6

Brioches stuffed with ice cream sounds delectable! 

Level 10

in fact I have eaten so many in that period that then I noticed the extra kg .... then the ice cream has closed but there are other pastry shops ... how do you live without sweets?

think that in the center of Aosta in Valle D'Aosta there is a pastry bar that prepares the chantilly with custard and cream ...

but also my city, Turin, in terms of desserts has many greedy aspects ...

Level 9

This is very amazing places very nice, neat and clean, very very attractive and beautiful too

Level 9

Thanks a lot sharing with us these all attractive places, @Gio51x