sabahu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Trek from Shogran to Manna Pakistan

This is the trek which i have done... its one of the mesmerizing treks which i did... sharing photos of nature and people.
Trek Shogran to MannaTrek Shogran to Manna
Trek Shogran to Manna - Beautiful scenic NatureTrek Shogran to Manna - Beautiful scenic Nature
Trek Shogran to Manna - Beautiful scenic NatureTrek Shogran to Manna - Beautiful scenic Nature
if you really want to know the meaning of life and happiness, you have to see this girl. This girl lost her one arm in an earth quake which hit the town in 2005 and this shot was taken in 2011 when i met her on the trip to Shogranif you really want to know the meaning of life and happiness, you have to see this girl. This girl lost her one arm in an earth quake which hit the town in 2005 and this shot was taken in 2011 when i met her on the trip to Shogran

Shogran, Balakot Tehsil, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Trek from Shogran to Manna Pakistan

Hi @sabahu, Welcome in Connect, the Official Community community of Google Local Guides.

Why don't post the story of this thack in Connect? Indeed is a beautiful place, and i would like to know more about it

As this is your first post in Connect, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Level 6

Re: Trek from Shogran to Manna Pakistan

Hi @ErmesT thanks for showing me around, I have just posted about myself 🙂 and thanks once again you are a great Local Guide and a helper.