Shanimar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

The places of the world underestimated

If you live in a country like mine, Whit a bad reputation, surely you understand me. My country is beautiful, Whit hidden treasures, but no many people take the opportunity to come and visit it.

One of that hidden treasures is Cartagena. Located on the northern on the Coast of Colombia and surrounded by the Caribbean Sea, and designated a UNESCO world heritage site. Hot weather and warm people make you feel welcome.

IMG_20170806_170211.jpg

IMG_20170806_163501.jpg

IMG_20170806_163301.jpg

IMG_20170806_145800.jpg

IMG_20170806_145328.jpg

What else can I say, come and try for yourself why Cartagena is called the fantastic

Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
15 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 6
Solution

Re: The places of the world underestimated

Superb very nice,

View solution in original post

Level 6
Solution

Superb very nice,

Level 7

I absolutely agree with your tittle. All of the Latin America countries are beautiful and underestimated. It's more what people talks about that what it really is. 

Greetings from Mexico. 

Level 7

@Nefertinan90  you're rigth, by the way i love your country, i been there a year ago and i fallen in love

Level 7

Really a very nice and interesting place -100% worth a trip there!

I wish I could pay a visit there!

Regards,

Jonswe

Be nice to people while they are alive!
Level 5

I can understand what you are saying 100%. Your photos are certainly beautiful. I am very eager to visit and travel through South America. I had a similar reaction when I told people that I was moving to Poland. It just doesn't have the same appeal that many western European countries have and people didn't understand why I wanted to move there. I think that by posting images and fun places you can help bring awareness to how amazing your city is! 

Level 7

@Jonswe yes you should come, and the pics are just like free sample, we have more.

Level 7

@CarolineJT yes I agree with you, and that's what I'll do, so wait for more!

Level 10

Hiiii @Shanimar

your photos and view about Cartagena is really beautiful. i wish i could visit there very soon. 

Level 7

@NandKK I hope you could come some day, the pics is a little sample is better in real life