Level 10

Re: Shopping Your Colors - Share the colors of your shopping

@ErmesT all only for you 😉 IMG_20160906_201031.jpg

IMG_20160906_201059.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Oh no, @MahabubMunna

For all the community to enjoy colors. Colors are helping happiness (well, not always, but this will be another post). 

Nice photo

Thanks 

Ermes 

Level 10

make your heart more colorful . take it virtually @ErmesT 🙂IMG_5201.JPG

IMG_5204.JPG

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Wow @MahabubMunna

Hope you posted also in the shop page in Google Maps (well, not the last one) 😄😄😄

Ermes 

Level 10

@ErmesT no dear . My captured 80% pic only for me and not like to share in any media or upload . but show i any one interested show in my device . 🙂 also like not take my picture more like take location pic 

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Likewise @ErmesT. I get crazy whenever I see something colorful on the shelf, and I try to capture all the colorful tings in my camera/ mobile or at least in my memory. I am not a great shopper, but I love colors. Actually, I think you will find very few people here who don't. Here are some of the pictures taken by me from different corners or the world:

A ceramic store in Marrakesh, MoroccoA ceramic store in Marrakesh, MoroccoA spice store in Old Medina, Marrakesh, MoroccoA spice store in Old Medina, Marrakesh, MoroccoA pickle store in Mohammedia, MoroccoA pickle store in Mohammedia, MoroccoA spice store in Marrakesh, MoroccoA spice store in Marrakesh, MoroccoHandmade carpets, Rabat, MoroccoHandmade carpets, Rabat, MoroccoChundri Dupatta (scarf), Jaisalmer, IndiaChundri Dupatta (scarf), Jaisalmer, IndiaLeather shoe store, Jaisalmer, IndiaLeather shoe store, Jaisalmer, IndiaTile hooks, Udaipur, IndiaTile hooks, Udaipur, IndiaRajput Pagri, Jaisalmer, IndiaRajput Pagri, Jaisalmer, India

Connect Moderator

@SoniaK

What a beautiful collection of photos. A great part of our planet in a single post. You were probably reading on my mind, in choosing your photos. I love everyone of that. 

The colors that you are sharing are playing music in my mind. You didn't posted only colors, but also traditions and culture. I can smell the fragrance of the spice market.

Thanks for this 

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

@SoniaK

What a beautiful collection of photos. A great part of our planet in a single post. You were probably reading on my mind, in choosing your photos. I love everyone of that. 

The colors that you are sharing are playing music in my mind. You didn't posted only colors, but also traditions and culture. I can smell the fragrance of the spice market.

Thanks for this 

Ermes 

@ErmesT, that exactly happens to me too when I see the colors. They seem to talk to me with sweet tunes, and I can even imagine them dancing in front of me. When I travel to a new place, I never go for shopping at the fancy stores, and definitely not at the brand stores. I go to the street market and it gives me the flavor of the actual tradition, the culture, the heritage. I had a lot of photos like these, from my Egypt tour, from Europe, Asia and from my own country too. But last year my mass drive crashed and I lost almost all my travel pictures. And I don't know how to retrieve them. It was a big loss for me. :'(

Level 9

Very Colorful post @ErmesT!

Thanks for sharing @OSAMA :))

And... this photo is from Marcopolo´s Airport (Venice, Italy)  I was in a great meet-up 😉

Venetian MasksVenetian Masks