JacquelineB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Shared album of Japanese Cherry Trees in Marburg

This is my Album of ornamental Japanese Cherry Trees of Marburg, when they show their wonderful blossoms!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xYC5urpMkUOYfFKf1

Marburg, Deutschland
12 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Shared album of Japanese Cherry Trees in Marburg

So beautiful @JacquelineB,

I love your album, I love cherry blossom, and I love to take photos of blossoming trees.

two weeks ago I was traveling in central Italy, and I had to stop my car in the Sibillini Park to take a photo

Sibillini Mountains - Panorama - Local Guide @ermestSibillini Mountains - Panorama - Local Guide @ermest

This is a classic Venetian Villas, not far from my house

DSC00529r.jpg

Ermes

Level 8

Thank you very much for your wonderful comment!

The photos, that you show, are awesome and inspire me, to post more blossom photos here.

I still have pictures of blooming paradies apple trees of the botanical garden of Marburg. 

I will create an album.

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures @JacquelineB

Have a look this beautiful flowers in my post The Golden Shower Tree (Garmado) Cassia fistula. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JacquelineB wao amazing photos of incredible Cherry blossom trees, looks very attractive, you can mention other Local Guides by using @ 

@ErmesT wao you live in a beautiful place of eath, enjoy your life with the fragrance of beautiful cheery blossom

Level 8

Thanks @JacquelineB

Regards

Badruddeen

Level 8

@Anonymous 

Thank you for the valuable tipp and your nice answer.

I'm standing here at the beginning and have so much to learn!

@ErmesT

Thank you for your wonderful answer to my album again - and sorry, i did not know that with the mentions, i still have much to learn here. 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @JacquelineB

Let say that I am very happy to see you here in the community. Feel free to ask, for any doubt, for any needs. Just tag a moderator, we are happy to help

Ermes

Level 8

Thank you very much 

@ErmesT, i'm glad to be here!

Jacky

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JacquelineB you should host a Meet-Up at this beautiful place of Marburg to get together with other Local Guides, get guidelines here