abduramshad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Share your place

Hi,

I'm from a beautiful place Vaniyambalam in Kerala in India.

I like my place a lot. I'm trying to add all important place to google map and also Post photos and reviews about it. So I request to all to share your thoughts and reviews about all place and also share photos, It will help others to visit there.

Once again I request to all that share your place through Google maps, It will help others.

Looking for hearing from you.

Regards

Abdu Ramshad

#abduRamshad
Vaniyambalam, Kerala, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Share your place

Hi @abduramshad thanks for information.  Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce Yourself - April 2017. Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general. Good luck.

View solution in original post

Level 8
Solution

Hi @abduramshad thanks for information.  Welcome to Local Guides Connect, it would be good before adding the contribution that you read these rules. If you have an interesting story from a place where you have a photo, you can share that with us.If you imagine serve to this Introduce Yourself - April 2017. Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general. Good luck.

Level 10

@abduramshad Hi there, namaskaram. Nice to know you. Thanks for your contribution and welcome to the Local Guides family. 

Also, if you have not already, do join our Kerala Local Guides online community in G+ on
https://plus.google.com/communities/116710017243062726855
We have close to 800 members there, Local Guides from Kerala.

Hope to see you in our G+ community. Thanks.