DSC02404.jpg

DSC02367.jpg

DSC02372.jpg

Πύργος Καλλίστης, Ελλάδα
17 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Santorini (Greece)

Hey @TheodorosH,

Thank you for sharing these photos of Santorini. It's such a beautiful place. How much time does it take to go there from Athens by ferry?

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@TheodorosH Thanks for sharing these beautifull pictures of Santorini. It is a very nice place. I love it

Level 10

Hi @NadyaPN,

It take between 5h to 7h hours depanding on the boat. Around 5 hours with the speedboat and 7h with the ferry boat.

NadyaPN a écrit :

Hey @TheodorosH,

Thank you for sharing these photos of Santorini. It's such a beautiful place. How much time does it take to go there from Athens by ferry?

Thanks,

Nadya

Level 3

Hi Nadya

@Julien44 is right, it takes 5 to 8 hours by boat. Most guests come by plane from Athens, it takes less than an hour flight

Thanks for the nice words

Best

Theodoros

@NadyaPN wrote:

Hey @TheodorosH,

Thanks,

Nadya

Hey @TheodorosH and @Julien44,

Thank you both. Are any of the low cost airlines flying to Santorini?

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@NadyaPN I don't know if there are any. Sorry!

In order for you to wait till you go there, here are few shots!

Santorini GreeceSantorini Greece

@Julien44 I feel like you've been everywhere. 😄 Is there a place you haven't seen yet? 🙂 Thanks once again for the beautiful photos!

Level 10

@NadyaPN Fortunatly, I haven't been everywhere 😉 and there are still lots of places to be discover 😉

I haven't been to North and South America, Oceania, China, Russia and so much more....

NadyaPN a écrit :

@Julienpaul44 I feel like you've been everywhere. 😄 Is there a place you haven't seen yet? 🙂 Thanks once again for the beautiful photos!

I'm looking forward to your photos and stories from your future journeys, @Julien44! 🙂

See you around,

Nadya