Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: SHARE MOUNTAIN LANDSKAPES

Very beautiful photos @DhéèrajV! I really liked all of them. Such big mountains leave me speechless

@DhéèrajV escribió:

Lahaul valley (H.P) at 4270 mtrsLahaul valley (H.P) at 4270 mtrs

Glacier at Jispa, Lahaul (H.P)Glacier at Jispa, Lahaul (H.P)Lachalungla Top at 5059 mtrsLachalungla Top at 5059 mtrsLachalung laLachalung laTso Moriri also known as Mountain Lake  at Leh (4522 mtrs)Tso Moriri also known as Mountain Lake at Leh (4522 mtrs)

Hello @Julien44 hope you like the above pics 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Well that's a very nice photo @MarinSt! It looks like you were having lots of fun 🙂

@MarinSt escribió:

@ValeriaA_, that is right, it is me on the top of the slope. Well equipped and protected, ready for downhill skiing. 

@KlaudiyaG, correct, this is Borovets. I'm missing it already.

@StephenAbraham and @DhéèrajV, amazing photos and landscapes. Thank you for sharing this beauty of nature with us!

Cheers, 

Marin

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

Silesian Beskids (Beskid Śląski) and Żywiec Beskids (Beskid Żywiecki) in Poland

View from Mount Ochodzita 

Autumn, handheld Nexus 5

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Former Google Contributor

I feel your pain @MarinSt.

@JacekNK I absolutely adore the 360° picture you have shared. It's so peaceful and cosy, I would love to check Ochodzita with my own eyes.

See you soon,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hello @MarinSt,

Yes, this is great. Discovering mountains all over the world is so good. 

These landskapes are so different but so beautiful.

I am loving it!

Jul

@MarinSta écrit :

Hello Everyone,

I'm happy that @Julien44's discussion developed so much and we have many more new photos.

@Julien44 and @LucioV, thanks a lot for the tips and tricks. I'm very new in 360 photography, so it's a good starting point. 

@LucioV, G and Super G of Italy's national team? So you are a master skier. 🙂

Skiing in Bulgaria also become a very expensive hobby and profitable business.

@Froehlicher_Fisch and @NirajBhusal, great photos and beautiful mountains. I've never been to Delphi although I travel to Greece every year. I'll make sure to visit it next time. @NirajBhusal, these peaks look like they are not connected to the land, but floating freely in the sky. Amazing! 

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 10

@JacekNK This a good shoot. Thanks for sharing it.

I don't know that much Poland so it is good to discover.

Is all the family taking 360 pictures?

See you

Jul

Level 10

@Julien44

Poland is absolutely adorable. Generaly Poland is a flat land but almost all southern border is a mountain border - over 1300 km devided between two main mountain ranges - Sudetes (Sudety) and Carpathians (Karpaty). Both consist of many different small mountain ranges like Beskid Śląski, part of Carpathians. The highest Polish peak - Rysy in Tatra Mountains (Tatry) is almost 2,5 km high.

The woman on my sphere is trying to catch long distance image of Tatry (almost 80-100 km away) which are hardly visible on my pano because of low resolution.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL
Level 10

Level 10

IMG_5337 (002).JPG

Level 10

@Desert_Oasis Thanks for sharing.

Could you please let's us know where is the place as many of local guides mustn't know where it is?

Thanks in advance and see you around

Jul