mustafijn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Rose Village (Golapgram) -Shadullapur Dhaka city nearest tourist Place

DSC1018.jpgDSC01007.jpgDSC0977.jpgDSC1052.jpgDSC1020.jpgDSC1102.jpgDSC1074.jpgDSC1072.jpgis a village where cultivate the Rose and other flowers. It's situated in Bank of #turag river and also near the capital city Dhaka. Tough the capital city is noisy city but the Rose village is pollution free and also nose free. It's a too much natural flavor. There are two ways to go rose village. One is by road and another is journey by boat. I prefer you boat cause you feel natural flavor very closely and also compare city nature and village nature.

Golap Gram, Savar Union, Bangladesh
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Rose Village (Golapgram) -Shadullapur Dhaka city nearest tourist Place

Hey @mustafijn,

Welcome to Connect!

Thanks for sharing these photos and info about the Rose Village(Golapgram). Photos look very good. Did you use a drone to take some of them?

Since you're new to the community, here are some tips to get yourself started:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here. 

Just for info for other readers, we have another great topic about the Rose Village here by @MahabubMunna.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Re: Rose Village (Golapgram) -Shadullapur Dhaka city nearest tourist Place

@mustafijn Hey brother, your pictures are wonderfull and you a great photgrapher. I really love your post. Thank you so much for sharing it. Roses are my favorite flowers. I have also appreciated the detail information given.

It is a very good begining here in local guides connect.

Let me also welcome you. 

As you have tree pictures, why don't you share somme more here:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/TREE-PICTURE-CHALLENGE/m-p/640195#M46884

Thanks in advance and see you around

Jul