Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Rise Your Hand - "Before The Flood"

I am happy to see you with me @ThanulakshanS. Thanks brother!

@ThanulakshanS wrote:

Im Also Stand With You Bro @Kamalhasnainee 

5945217559_3d3f0d2d94_b.jpg

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

Re: Let's promise : "I will not do any such thing by which the environment will be damaged&

What about this promise to you 

@Ch-Marwen @Umashankar @Twister411 @DanielaBP @khammami

@IlankovanT wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee I support you 🙂

maxresdefault.jpg

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

Re: Rise Your Hand - "Before The Flood"

Level 9

Re: Rise Your Hand - "How can we involve to solve the environmental problem"

Ok, Fine. Now it is the third & final stage of my topic. As a local guide, I would like to discuss about - "How can we involve to solve the environmental problem like climate changing, air pollution, water pollution". I know it's a big issue but as we are also responsible for this situation, so we have to involve us with it. Please say something if have any idea or to do list. Normally what should we do? Thanks & happy guiding ...! @BishowvijayaP @ErmesT @KarenVChin @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @NareshDarji 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

I know it's a big issue but as we are also responsible for this situation, so we have to involve us with it. Please say something if have any idea or to do list. Normally what should we do? "How can we involve to solve the environmental problem like climate changing, air pollution, water pollution". Thanks & happy guiding ...! @OSAMA @IlankovanT @WaweruM @ThanulakshanS @YK1001 @FaridTDF

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Ok, Fine. Now it is the third & final stage of my topic. As a local guide, I would like to discuss about - "How can we involve to solve the environmental problem like climate changing, air pollution, water pollution". I know it's a big issue but as we are also responsible for this situation, so we have to involve us with it. Please say something if have any idea or to do list. Normally what should we do? Thanks & happy guiding ...! @BishowvijayaP @ErmesT @KarenVChin @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @NareshDarji 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

It's my opinion

Please don't use plastic bags in our daily use. Because plastic bags polluted our Land and water. It's very harmful for human.

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Already me and my family members are using jute bag for carrying my daily bazar. @NareshDarji . Thanks & happy guiding. 

@NareshDarji wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee

It's my opinion

Please don't use plastic bags in our daily use. Because plastic bags polluted our Land and water. It's very harmful for human.

@Kamalhasnainee wrote:

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

We cannot use plastic bag in Italy, @NareshDarji, it is forbidden by law.

But what you say is correct: every small step is important !

We cannot delegate everything to our government . They have to make the basic choice about the use of the energy and the way to migrate to the green economy (even if I like to say Circular Economy) but the main step is passing through the education of the new generations

Level 8

Solar power in India is a fast growing industry. As of 30 April 2017, the country's solar grid had a cumulative capacity of 12.50 GW. India quadrupled its solar-generation capacity from 2,650 MW on 26 May 2014 to 12,289 MW on 31 March 2017.Screenshot_2017-07-11-16-03-28-374_com.android.chrome.png

World's biggest roof top solar panels installed nearby my home town.

@ErmesT

@Kamalhasnainee

@NareshDarji

@ThanulakshanS

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ

Level 9

It's a very important & a part of daily life. We have to buy some small items from market. Usually there is a system to pack those item with a plastic bag in several countries in Asia. You are right @ErmesT we cannot delegate everything to our government, we have to be changed. We have to aware about it. Thanks @NareshDarji for your concern about it.   

@ErmesT wrote:

We cannot use plastic bag in Italy, @NareshDarji, it is forbidden by law.

But what you say is correct: every small step is important !

We cannot delegate everything to our government . They have to make the basic choice about the use of the energy and the way to migrate to the green economy (even if I like to say Circular Economy) but the main step is passing through the education of the new generations

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh