Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] Local Guides Connect Worldwide Annual 36 photo walk 2018 Sydney Australia

Hi @Justine2807,

I am so pleased to discover Sydney with yourself. It is always great with beautifull photos. And the last but not the least, there is a bit of France in your recap. What's else?

I will ask you to teach me how use boomerang. In fact, my parents brang me one back from their trip to Australia. I have tried many times but without succes.

I hope to meet you some days!

See you

Jul

Level 10

Re: [Recap] Local Guides Connect Worldwide Annual 36 photo walk 2018 Sydney Australia

Hi @BishowvijayaP

I would never do anything against any limitations set,  I just would not do it any way. 

I was just playing around on mobile, that was all!  

Of course it could be the developers looking at changing it to more, and I am have a Beta system with Google Maps, 

So maybe that is how it happened... lol... in other words I am not sure how it happened.... hahahaha .... Need to Know... NDA..

hahaha Goodness knows! 

🙂

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Dear @Justine2807,

Your each pictures lets beautiful stories. Thanks for shaping speaking photos and your wonderful writings... I love it,

wishing you all the best,

John peter 

Level 10

Hi @AustinCO

Thank you Austin. You are so right Sydney really is a beautiful city there is no doubt. It was a really interesting museum. We had a fun afternoon. 

The Aboriginal Boomerang is a true-blue instrument with many purposes.

Thank you for your support and kindness. 

Have a magnificent day. t

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

Thank you Ata for all your kindness and support. I am so thankful for all your kind comments. You cannot go wrong with such a beautiful place to take pictures.

Plus such an interesting museum, there were great pictures in every room. I too had a real struggle keeping the number down to 36 Ata. I took too many as well and had to limit it to get just 36. 

It is such a good project that @PaulPavlinovich created to get us all to think about how many pictures we take, to limit it so we do not overdo it and think about only posting a limited number of the very best when we post on Google Maps. 

Thanks again for your kind comments. And Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful new daughter Rumaisa! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

Thanks for your suggestion. I think that the Let's Meetup Board is to arrange Meetups. I think that when we share Photos and Discoveries from the Meetups in Recaps that the Photos and Discoveries board. I think the Moderators will move me if you are in fact correct and I am wrong, and you could be, so thanks again for your assistance ..... but for now I will leave it here. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @db007

Thank you for your kind words. Sydney is a very beautiful city. Botany Bay is a superb place to visit with magical panoramic views all around La Perouse take your breath away. There are many breath taking glamerous areas all around Sydney, we are very lucky. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @RupendraNeupane

I hope you enjoy the post Rupendra. I tagged people to enjoy the views and wonderful 36 photo walk. I was playing around with my mobile when I posted more than 10. I was not meaning to break any rules or do anything wrong, just wanting to tell more people and so that everyone could see the beauty of our city. Also that when they come to Sydney they will make sure to go to La Perouse and visit Botany Bay. 

Thank you. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @Gio51x

Thank you so much for your kind words and support. Australia really is a wonderful country, and Sydney is a magnificent city. I would love to learn more about your country too. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

@Justine2807 

my country, italy, I'm telling you in my thematic thread with SV, I'll mention you so you'll see something Italian, I'll come see me Sydeney with SV, and I hope to see the bridge that they told me is via the girder iron from side to side .....