MarieP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Rainbows make me smile

oh @Myrathor are you saying you would travel as far as necessary just to search for treasure at the rainbow's end? 😉

And the thought just occurred to me (after seeing some of these rainbow photos) that if a rainbow is actually a circle---then the treasure may be found where we began that journey!

Level 7

Grazie, @GianlucaB! Questo arcobaleno è bella. Un ponte tra terra e acqua.
E una piccola introduzione per me di Lanzarote!

Level 8

PANO_20161216_152729.jpg

It is not the best quality, but it's the same rainbow

There's no patch for human stupidity
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarieP, you'll have me digging through archives for a rainbow pic or two with this thread! Love it.

Also love the way you just caught the moment and snapped spontaneous, warts and all. Who should care?

Rainbows come as a bonus to our rainy season, although more often than not are too large and close proximity-wise to fit end to end in a frame using my bare boned range of lenses in the bag. 

Connect Moderator

@MarieP, Questo era troppo vicino, e sono stato costretto a prenderlo in due parti -:). Un giorno mi eserciterò con le foto panoramiche

austria luglio 07_3.JPGaustria luglio 07_2.JPG

Level 7

@ErmesT Good two-part photograph.

And you make me smile, I was also thinking I must practice with my panorama feature on my phone camera 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Our rainy season leaves me in a state of perpetual wonderment. Brutal storms - the most spectacular cloud formations - and just for good measure nature gifts us an occasional giant rainbow or two once skies begin to calm down.

Double rainbow  breaks through stormy grey skies. Adjacent to the Guan Yin statue at Wat Hyua Pla Kang, Chiang RaiDouble rainbow breaks through stormy grey skies. Adjacent to the Guan Yin statue at Wat Hyua Pla Kang, Chiang Rai

Anonymous
Not applicable

so beautifulllllll!!!!!!!!!!

@MarieP wrote:

Inspired by the post presenting amazing photos of clouds and cloud formations, I wanted to see if anyone here had photos of rainbows.

Looking through my photo folder, I came across a photo I took of a rainbow that traversed the sky. This is a rare sight for me-usually I see only part of a rainbow's curve.

Tell me what you think.

rainbowrainbow

Level 2

Rainbows not only make my soul smile, but they remind me of the beauty above our heads. .if we just look up!

@MarieP wrote:

Inspired by the post presenting amazing photos of clouds and cloud formations, I wanted to see if anyone here had photos of rainbows.

Looking through my photo folder, I came across a photo I took of a rainbow that traversed the sky. This is a rare sight for me-usually I see only part of a rainbow's curve.

Tell me what you think.

rainbowrainbow

Level 8

These are all my from the same place. 1 of the most beautiful places I have ever visited Iguazu falls on the border of Brazil and Argentina. If you ever get a chance you must visit there

1170620.jpg

16508635_10155559154963492_66333571964156717_n.jpg

16684101_10155559154468492_7981590771641303370_n.jpg

16729357_10155559155628492_6694785949268623793_n.jpg