FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] When Locals Meet Foreigner Local Guides Afrika

You know, this time Local Guides Surabaya get a new experience.

What is that ?

This time meetup Local Guides Surabaya gets guests from Local Guides Africa @fr3ddie who are studying at one of the top universities in Surabaya, ITS Surabaya. We are very happy to meet friends from other countries, here we share how Local Guides there and its development. I think this program is very helpful to bridge everyone, between foreign tourists can mingle with the local people. I am very sure, this is the only Local Guides in Indonesia that has a member is a foreign citizen.

This meetup initiated by @Oeirika , a Local Guides Surabaya member who love take a korean drama. In this agenda, Local Guides Surabaya do some activities in this Seigo Japanese Restaurant area, starting with taking photo together, revieweing about the meals, sharing about Local Guides and photography technique and also we are fixing the place and take photo 360's with Street View Trusted Photographers program by me.

You know ? I'm very happy because many local guides are active, especially in Surabaya. Today, so many local guides member can continue my struggle to develop Local Guides Surabaya community, especially for youth. I hope in the future, Google Local Guides Head Quarter can meet with Local Guides Surabaya community member to get new experience.

The Local Guides Surabaya community will continue to strive for the better in the future. Hope we can be more exciting meetup again!

Because of my photo had reached to 1000 photos, i can't to upload to Local Guides Connect, please see my full stories and photos on my blog :

http://fahmiadimara.blogspot.com/2017/08/recap-when-locals-meet-foreigner-local.html

So we're more excited, Don't forget to support us! Give your kudos and best comment 😄

Seigo Japanese Restaurant, Jalan Manyar Kertoarjo, Mojo, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
27 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] When Locals Meet Foreigner Local Guides Afrika

Wow superb meet-up @FahmiAdimara :). I just read your stories and experiences as well. I visited your blog now as well and it's cool 😊

Level 9

Hi @HelloSamsonR thank you so much for blog walking to my blog 😄

Level 8

@FahmiAdimara thanks for inviting me.

Seigo is one of the classic and stress freel state of the mind on its own.

Foodyholic  in Indonesia  must go and taste japanese food over there

Connect Moderator

Hi @FahmiAdimara

Nice to see your nice (as usual) meetup, and happy that you get a new important step, with the international presence 🙂 

Sorry to read that you have reached the 1000 limit but, why don't give a restyling of your old post, to free some space? 

Please read : /Tips-and-tricks-to-manage-the-photos-in-Connect/

Ermes 

Level 9

Hi @fr3ddie thank you for joining us! We always waiting for you on next meetup 😄

Level 8

Bls: [RECAP] When Locals Meet Foreigner Local Guides Afrika

what a number broh, u reach the limit -_-"

Level 9

Hi @ErmesT thank you so much for the information. 

May i delete my old photos on Local Guides Connect to continue my upload on next post ?

Level 9

Bls: [RECAP] When Locals Meet Foreigner Local Guides Afrika

Connect Moderator

Of course you can @FahmiAdimara

The procedure is explained in the link I gave you. 

I suggest, before to delete the photos, to create an album in Google photo, so to replace the old photos with a link to the album. If you need more information you can write a reply to my post, so your comments will be helpful also for other users 

Ermes