kukus12911's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] Foodcrawl And Photowalk Local Guides Jawa Timur X MM Resto

IMG_2894 (2).JPG

Two days ago, @BabahBoim from @sidoarjolocalguides hosted a meet-up supported by MM Resto which accommodate both foodcrawl and photowalk session. Since this meet-up was opened for @localguidesjawatimur, some of @localguidessurabaya fellows attend this meet-up too.

MM Resto offer you the all healthy food on their menu list, because the chef doesn't add vetsin for the seasoning. Right after we entered the resto, it fells like we are stepped into the hotel lobby, there are high ceiling, marbles here and there, spacious hallway, fishpond installed at the void area. Eventhough we're having a presence of luxury, their foods are surprisingly at a reasonable price, no wonder it is a good place to gather around with family or with a business partner, since it is located near the airport area.

Well, as the meet-up begins, we are guided to every floor on this four story building to do photowalk session. Starts from the third floor, we are entering a lounge area which served you beer and wine for a private party, this room intergrated with a mini studio called 3D room mostly used by corporate customer. There are VIP room and a spacious smoking area too on this floor.

Seating areaSeating area

Bar areaBar area

Smoking areaSmoking area

VIP roomVIP room

After taking some photos, we are heading to the fourth floor. This rooftop area called Sky Garden is popular on this city. You can experience the open sky while eating your meals with an overwhelming view of planes prepared for a landing as a bonus. It is a nice place to go with someone dear whether you come here at lunch or dinner.IMG_2955.JPG

IMG_2944.JPG

IMG_2960 (2).JPG

Down to the second floor, we go to Mini Hall room, just like the other room, this also has marble applied everywhere. This room is best suited for a business and corporate meeting, or simply a party.

IMG_2976 (2).JPG

IMG_2978 (2).JPG

IMG_2981 (2).JPG

Done with the tour, we are heading to the first floor to do foodcrawl session. We are accompanied by the Chef himself, at first he show us the name of the food on the menu list, and then he kindly explained the ingredients and the dressing. My favorite are Ayam Goreng Juanda and Sirloin Steak Potato Wedgest. The chicken is tender, easy to split from the bone, cooked well both outside and inside part. Ayam Goreng Juanda is their signature menu, if you are happened to have a flight at Juanda International Airport and searching for a food as souvenir, consider this as your choice, since it is already packed for a take away. The sirloin doneness is well done, so this 180 grams meat is less juicy and pretty firm.

Ayam goreng JuandaAyam goreng Juanda

Nila goreng terbangNila goreng terbang

Nila goreng saos - singapore, asam manis, thailandNila goreng saos - singapore, asam manis, thailand

Sirloin steak frenchfriesSirloin steak frenchfries

Sirloin steak potato wedgestSirloin steak potato wedgest

IMG_3013 (2).JPG

MM Resto_170920_0009.jpg

At the end of our meals, we do some chit-chatting and jokes around while we are enjoying the buffet provided for us. But, surprisingly @BabahBoim held a pop quiz all of the sudden to win merchandises from MM Resto, and then the excitement began to raise. Well, gather around with friends is like a detox from our daily activity, so thank you to MM Resto for supporting us and a bear hug for all my fellow @localguidesjawatimur, I'll see you around on the next occasion.

Local Guides Jawa TimurLocal Guides Jawa Timur

Capturing the ceilingCapturing the ceiling

Photo Credit: @kukus12911@BabahBoim@Amorkha

cc: @BellaWi

MM Resto, Sedati Gede, Sidoarjo Regency, East Java, Indonesia
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Foodcrawl And Photowalk Local Guides Jawa Timur X MM Resto

Congratulations for your successful event @kukus12911

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

wow! my mouth is watering man. Good job dude @kukus12911

Level 8

@NareshDarji wrote:

Congratulations for your successful event @kukus12911

Thank you @NareshDarji this event hosted by my senior @BabahBoim a humble and welcoming person

Level 8

@TashanT wrote:

wow! my mouth is watering man. Good job dude @kukus12911

My too @tashantamim, if you are happened to be in Indonesia, you should try to visit this resto.

Level 7

yup @kukus12911 

Connect Moderator

congratulations for the beautiful Meet-Up @kukus12911. It seems you had a lot of fun in doing it 🙂

Ermes

Level 8

@ErmesT wrote:

congratulations for the beautiful Meet-Up @kukus12911. It seems you had a lot of fun in doing it 🙂

Ermes

Thank you @ErmesT, it's always fun when friends are around 🙂