FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 3

Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya at Graha FairgroundRestaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya at Graha Fairground

Today, is our third day from Local Guides Surabaya supporting the Local Guides global event Foodcrawl "Restaurant Photo Month" at Graha Fairground from 18:00 till end. Overall, many participants are present, we are very excited and appreciate for everybody who has coming! But there are still some who can not come and canceling. 

See our event before : 

DAY 1 : [RECAP] Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 1

DAY 2 :  [RECAP] Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 2

On this third day, more and more people are coming and increasingly diverse. This time we were visited by some school children who were very interested with Local Guides program and they wanted to join the Local Guides Surabaya community. Today the attendees are about 30 people.

This meetup initiated by @badaib, a Local Guides Surabaya member. In this agenda, Local Guides Surabaya do some activities in this Foodtruck area, starting with taking photo together, revieweing the main meals, sharing about Local Guides and photography technique and also we are fixing the place and take photo 360's with Street View Trusted Photographers program. The last, we are discussed the preparation to come to Indonesia's largest Local Guides event, Meetup Nusantara. 

Today we'r supported by : 

@graha_fairground
@Qqpresso_jehuda
@hi_g5_sensation
@Saycheescaravan
@Shanghaikitchen

@foodtruckshanghaikitchen
@Hungerdazz
@Kombikar_surabaya
@Coffeeme_foodtruck

Our Food Party Today

My old-school mobile phone that has accompanied for 2 years to contribute in Local Guides, Street View Trusted Photographer and Local Guides Connect.

Technical event briefing and introductions between Local Guides Surabaya memberTechnical event briefing and introductions between Local Guides Surabaya member

Technical event briefing and introductions between Local Guides Surabaya member

Technical event briefing and introductions between Local Guides Surabaya member 

Technical event briefing and introductions between Local Guides Surabaya memberTechnical event briefing and introductions between Local Guides Surabaya member 

Technical event briefing and introductions between Local Guides Surabaya member Therefore we must spend a lot of time to take pictures.

Food Photography Result

Activity atmosphere Photo food practice

Food Photography Result

And this event was posted on : 

1. Local Guides Surabaya

2. Local Guides Indonesia

You know ? I'm very happy because many local guides are active, especially in Surabaya. Today, so many local guides member can continue my struggle to develop Local Guides Surabaya community. I hope in the future, Google Local Guides Head Quarter can meet with Local Guides Surabaya community member.

The Local Guides Surabaya community will continue to strive for the better in the future. Hope we can be more exciting meetup again!

So we're more excited, Don't forget to support us! Give your kudos and best comment 😄

Graha Fairground, Babatan, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
9 comments
Level 8

Bls: [RECAP] Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 3

Yasssss thank for all support. lets rock Surabaya bro

Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 3

@FahmiAdimara @badaib, what a wonderful way to end your Local Guides 3 Day meetup! So many Local Guides all concentrating on taking awesome food photos at the same time.  I can feel the creativity and intensity in your Surabaya Local Guides meetup.

Can't wait to see your upcoming Meetup Nusantara, Indonesia'ss largest Local Guides event. How many people are you expecting to attend? Will it be more than 1 day?

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Hi @KarenVChin thanks for interest to Indonesia Local Guides Community. And Sorry for the late reply, because i'm very busy for my study and prepare the Surabaya Local Guides community event like this.

Actually i'm not join to Meetup Nusantara because i have a contract with my job. But i'll support all my friends Indonesia Local Guides every event in Indonesia. 

Please let me know if you wanna traveling to Indonesia 😄

Level 9

Hi @BabahBoim Lets make Surabaya Local Guides Community better!

Level 9

Hi @badaib Lets make our Surabaya Local Guides Community better!

Level 9

Hi @badaib Lets rock Surabaya Local Guides Community!!

Level 9

Hi @BabahBoim Lets rock the Surabaya Local Guides Community!!!

Level 8

Of course bro

Former Google Contributor

@FahmiAdimara looks like everyone had a great time, thanks for sharing!