FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 1

Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya at HayakuRestaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya at Hayaku

Yesterday we are from Local Guides Surabaya supporting the Local Guides global event Foodcrawl "Restaurant Photo Month" at Hayaku Steamboat and Yakiniku from 18:00 till end. Overall, many participants are present, we are very excited and appreciate for everybody who has coming! But there are still some who can not come and canceling. It's no problem i think.

This meetup initiated by @AlvanY, a Local Guides Surabaya member. In this agenda, Local Guides Surabaya do some activities in this location, starting with photos, fixing the place and take photo 360's with Street View Trusted Photographers program. And also discussed the preparation to come to Indonesia's largest Local Guides event, Meetup Nusantara. Therefore we must spend a lot of time to take pictures.

Hayaku Steamboat and YakinikuHayaku Steamboat and Yakiniku

Yesterday, the atmosphere around this area is very windy accompanied by a light rain did not make our spirit down. Many are hit by rain but still try to come meetup.

Preparing for Foodcrawl

The main and special menu of Hayaku Resto

Taking and reviewing the special meal from Hayaku Steamboat and YakinikuTaking and reviewing the special meal from Hayaku Steamboat and Yakiniku

Participants enjoyed the special meal.

Anyone know where I am?

Anyone know where I am?

Tutorial to learn food photo editing by @Joeadimara_

And this event was posted on : 

1. Local Guides Surabaya

2. Local Guides Indonesia

You know ? I'm very happy because many local guides are active, especially in Surabaya. Especially in Surabaya many local guides member can continue my struggle to develop Local Guides community.

360 Selfie

The Local Guides Surabaya community will continue to strive for the better in the future. Hope we can be more exciting meetup again 🙂

We also create on Bahasa Indonesia here : [SHARE] Meet up bareng dan pengalaman mengolah food crawl

See our next day : 

DAY 2 :  [RECAP] Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 2

Don't forget to support us! Give your kudos and best comment 😄

Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
10 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 1

Congratulations mate for successfully completing your meet up @FahmiAdimara

Former Google Contributor

Great photos!  Looks like a lot of fun and yummy too!

Level 9

Haii @mhjn thank you so much 😄

Level 9

Level 8

Always welcomed bro @FahmiAdimara

Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 1

@FahmiAdimara it's look I eat ooh Read post two before Post one is it Okay , did I miss the appetizers or something 😁😊😁😊

Great Meetup bro 😊👍👌👍😊

Keep it Up ☝ 

Connect Moderator

@FahmiAdimara, @AlvanY Woww! Looks like the Surabaya Local Guides Community meetup had a very successful first day of your 3 Day Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month meetup. Three big meals in 3 days. Great hot pot and yakiniku photos.  Gained some kgs looking at all your yummy photos.  Hope you all did a lot of exercises to keep the weight off.  = )

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Hi @OSAMA thanks for interest to Indonesia Local Guides Community. And Sorry for the late reply, because i'm very busy for my study and prepare the Surabaya Local Guides community event like this.

Please let me know if you wanna traveling to Indonesia 😄

Level 9

Hi @KarenVChin I'll make our Surabaya Local Guides Community better and more better!