FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

[RECAP] Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 2

Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya at Stonehead

Today, is our second day from Local Guides Surabaya supporting the Local Guides global event Foodcrawl "Restaurant Photo Month" at Stonehead Cafe from 18:00 till end. Overall, many participants are present, we are very excited and appreciate for everybody who has coming! But there are still some who can not come and canceling. It's no problem i think. 

On this second day, more and more people are coming and increasingly diverse. This time we were visited by some school children who were very interested with Local Guides program and they wanted to join the Local Guides Surabaya community. Today the attendees are about 30 people.

This meetup initiated by @badaib, a Local Guides Surabaya member. In this agenda, Local Guides Surabaya do some activities in this cafe, starting with taking photo together, revieweing the main meals, sharing about Local Guides and photography technique and also we are fixing the place and take photo 360's with Street View Trusted Photographers program. The last, we are discussed the preparation to come to Indonesia's largest Local Guides event, Meetup Nusantara. 

The Foodcrawl Atmosphere

The Foodcrawl Atmosphere

Updating on Google Maps

Taking food photo tutorials

Taking food photo tutorials

Therefore we must spend a lot of time to take pictures.

One of The Food Photography Tutorial Result

And this event was posted on : 

1. Local Guides Surabaya

2. Local Guides Indonesia

You know ? I'm very happy because many local guides are active, especially in Surabaya. Today, so many local guides member can continue my struggle to develop Local Guides Surabaya community. I hope in the future, Google Local Guides Head Quarter can meet with Local Guides Surabaya community member.

360 Family Selfie Tradition360 Family Selfie Tradition

The Local Guides Surabaya community will continue to strive for the better in the future. Hope we can be more exciting meetup again!

See our event : 

DAY 1 : [RECAP] Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 1

So we're more excited, Don't forget to support us! Give your kudos and best comment ๐Ÿ˜„

Stonehead, Sawunggaling, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
11 comments
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 2

@FahmiAdimara bro I wish am with you , this is amazing delicious Meetup ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ , I will join you some day on this amazing meetups 

I approximately promise d @NunungAfuah & @BudionoS 

To visit great Indonesia ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

And you guys motivate me more ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

And if there are big super  KUDO I will give it to you this post deserve Mega Kudo ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

Level 10

Hai bro @OSAMA you know that @FahmiAdimara is the most active LG in the world, he initiated and organized so many LG meetup in everywhere which is good to improve the quality of Google Maps, and also continue the regeneration of LG ๐Ÿ™‚

we will very happy to wait you to come to our country Indonesia, especially my city Surabaya. @FahmiAdimara will bring you to climb the mountains, and after that I will bring superjumbo burger as KUDO ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ

Level 8

Bls: [RECAP] Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 2

I am so glad to get a chance hosting meet up. Thanks everyone. Give new experience

Level 9

@BudionoS @FahmiAdimara

You guys make me think seriously you start my around the world journey from Indonesia , ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And of course we will start with super jumbo Burger As appetizer ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚

@BudionoS wrote:

Hai bro @OSAMA you know that @FahmiAdimara is the most active LG in the world, he initiated and organized so many LG meetup in everywhere which is good to improve the quality of Google Maps, and also continue the regeneration of LG ๐Ÿ™‚

we will very happy to wait you to come to our country Indonesia, especially my city Surabaya. @FahmiAdimara will bring you to climb the mountains, and after that I will bring superjumbo burger as KUDO ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ

Connect Moderator

@FahmiAdimara @badaib, congratulations! Amazing turn out with your community's 2nd day of Surabaya Local Guides's 3 Day Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Meetup.  Looks like you had a great time, delicious food to photograph and eat, and many new people to be introduced to the Local Guides Program. 

Can't wait to see what Day 3 brings to your community.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 9

Hi @OSAMA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MEGA KUDOS BRO! 

Please let me know if you wanna traveling to Indonesia ๐Ÿ˜„

Level 9

Hi @BudionoS Thank you so much for the words. lol

Level 9

Bls: [RECAP] Celebrate Restaurant Photo Month Local Guides Surabaya Day 2

Hi @badaib Lets make Surabaya Local Guides Community more better bro!

Level 9

Hi @OSAMA Very waiting for your visiting in Indonesia ๐Ÿ˜„