Alice2's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: New Zealand's Hidden Treasures

Hi @Gen hope you come to NZ soon, the South and North Island has so many fun places to see 🙂 🙂

Level 7

Hello @BlancheMc thank you so very much for your kind comments! I'm still learning photography and just love photographing our wonderful nature here.

Auckland is such a beautiful city,  there is so many amazing places to see near by 🙂 I like the Rangatoto Island volcano there, it is so unusual and beautiful, also the Muriwai beach where the gannets are.

I live in Wellington, but lived mostly in the South Island. I started writing google reviews last year as I saw so many places on the maps that I wanted to write about.  It's so great to find a fellow NZer here 🙂 🙂

Best wishes 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Alice2

That's epic and awesome photos from the beautiful New Zealand,I haven't been there,but I want to mention my friend @DavidTito here he sure have something to share with us,

Thanks for sharing

Have a nice day

Level 8

Thanks, @AkmalB, yes I do yes I do miss Home....... @Alice2 I am from Mt Maunganui but grew up in Dargaville you may know a few of these.

@BlancheMc Hi nice to see you here too.

Green Piece Rainbow Worrior New ZealandGreen Piece Rainbow Worrior New Zealand

https://goo.gl/maps/QZxoQeNo1U92https://goo.gl/maps/QZxoQeNo1U92

Ballys BeachBallys Beach

Level 10

Wow great photos and breathtaking scenery,I love the photos @DavidTito

Thanks for sharing

I know you always have many things to share with us

Level 8

@AkmalB Yes bro I always enjoy your photos too there amazing 

@AkmalB wrote:

Wow great photos and breathtaking scenery,I love the photos @DavidTito

Thanks for sharing

I know you always have many things to share with us

Level 8
Solution

Hello @Alice2! Lovely  NZ photos! Thanks for sharing! 🤗 I just saw this thread now. Like you, I am completely in awe of NZ. It is undoubtedly one of the "most photogenic" countries in the world. With an endless list of breathtaking and  beautiful  landscapes & sights you will never, ever get tire of. I was blessed to have a vacation in NZ in Autumn, 2 years ago- exactly at this time.😉 My hubby and I have been both to the South and North Islands. Each place has a vibe of its own. Awesome places! Memories of this NZ trip always bring a "sparkle" to my eyes and a "beat" to my heart. 😊👍👍 Being able to go back is always an option for me/us! Sharing some of my photos, too. Have a nice day!  So glad to meet you here, too! 😊At Te Anau, on the way to Milford Sound. Had to stop by and take a snap.At Te Anau, on the way to Milford Sound. Had to stop by and take a snap.

They say that you'd find more sheep than people in NZ. There's actually 6 sheep for every 1 person here. Taken at Matamata on our way to the Hobbiton tour.They say that you'd find more sheep than people in NZ. There's actually 6 sheep for every 1 person here. Taken at Matamata on our way to the Hobbiton tour.

Queenstown, NZ skyline - what a view!Queenstown, NZ skyline - what a view!

Hubby snapped this shot while I was busy taking mine. At Queenstown - a stone's throw away to where we stayed.Hubby snapped this shot while I was busy taking mine. At Queenstown - a stone's throw away to where we stayed.

Level 8

Hello @NadyaPN! If I may chime in - NZ is an awesome country - you should visit soon! 😆

I am from the Philippines but had the chance to travel there with my hubby - both South and North Islands 2 years ago. It was Autumn - the month of MAY, exactly this time. So many beautiful, breathtaking sights you will never get tire of! Amazing! Would love to be back! Posted some photos! Have a nice day! 😀

Former Google Contributor

Hey @carriedeps,

Lovely photos! I really want to visit New Zealand, but it's quite hard to go there from where I live. I definitely have it in my bucket list though. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Very fantastic photos @DavidTito 🙂 so lovely. Mt Manganui seems to be one of one of NZs most beautiful places, it's very much like a tropical island. Northland is also very cool.

Best wishes 🙂