Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

Thank you 

Level 1

Thank you and am looking forward to learning  more from you too. 

Connect Moderator

Dear friend

@Gio51x

It's so interesting to read some facts about you. As for me, I have a technical diploma too. When I was a student, I fonded of the technical drawing so much. 

Connect Moderator

@Gio51x

Thanks for sharing with us! Amazing pictures! 

Good luck! 

Level 10

dear friend @JaneBurunina  

It's a 51-year history, I should write a biography, you're born you grow up with ideals then life maybe takes you somewhere else as a child I had and I still have a passion for trains and railways ... I dreamed of driving the locomotives and then with the technical diploma I have oriented myself in building infrastructure and then become real estate agent and commercial consultant for 20 years ... to then change once again definitively and choose the web sector transporting the commercial experience on the web, in Communication and Marketing, new professional aspects, then I fell in love with Google and Street View and recently of you friends of Connect and my life never tired of learning new things ... I became Street View Trusted this year ... and I'm still studying ... every day I work with new marketing strategies in companies / businesses, but then when I get home I still do webmarketing and I continue my daily tour or with SV ...
I calculated that in 10 years, with Street View I have traveled almost 5500000 km ....

so my dear friend, I wanted to take the trains and instead Street View to let me know the world ... (including trains from all over the world) ...

GIO '.

Level 7

Hello @Kayanda, you are warmly welcome...

Level 8

That's a really really awesome intro @Gio51x

Frankly, I didn't read your whole post but I would like to ask you one question that why did you shift from using a traditional DSLR to iPad air and then to Samsung galaxy s8?

Do you think that these gadgets can take better pictures compared to DSLR? Please clarify

Level 8

hi @Gio51x you are a great street viewer. Happy mapping .

Level 8

@Gio51x What a great background. You have some Interesting experiences and an extensive past. 

Do you think the value of Maps is being used well or how much do you think The percentage is of its utilization?

All the best & kind regards, Richard (aka Jordmate)

Cheers
Richard
Level 10

dear friend @Garg_Saab 

Hi, I have been using non-digital cameras for many years until there was no internet and digital, in 1970, there were machines that took photos of poor quality, then I switched to digital with a Nikon, but SV had not yet arrived, because it was 2006/2007, I took the ipad air for work, certainly made some beautiful photos now after 4 years I think it is to change ... or having taken the Galaxy s 8 I prefer to use the smartphone.
the difference in camera between ipad air and smartphone s8 galaxy is that with the galaxy s 8 for example you can make a perfect night photo, as they see your eyes, while with ipad air there is still the problem of blurring ...

for SVT I used galaxy s 8, now I'll get a better camera.