Gio51x's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: My story I introduce myself to you

Thank you @Gio51x for sharing all your lovely experience...

Level 10

@Gen

@gsadola

@HANEN_

@HUMBERTO_V

@Hyderali

@Jackywhite23

good morning and goodnight depending on where you are, in my city, Turim, north italy, pours from over 8 kings, heavy rains that will create floods and floods, how nice to live near the river how bad it is in these cases ...

as some of you already know this thread is my presentation to you, maybe those who already know me no, well, the first long post on the front page to this thread I described myself extensively ... instead here every day I tag 5-6 friends of Connect to talk about me and the day before:

I am passionate about Street View since 2008, in 10 years I travel an average of 1500 km a day through my PC full screen and mouse ... I explore the world without itinerary ... until today I have traveled over 5600000 km .. 365 days a year, 7 days a week ...
when I find situations that attract me and that can be of general interest I share ihn htlm mode, I share the street view instead of photography ...

if you think that I take pictures since 1976 if I had to publish them all I would need a Connect just for me ....

the other day I published a heart thread the heart as a symbol of many meanings but had very little interest ... no one or a few noticed it ...
so yesterday instead I hit an image that I publish below and that will change that thread ..... will be called: love in the world with Street View, ----

since the heart is a symbol of love and so in a single thread it will contain two others, maybe three or more ...

thank you for reading me ... a hug to all the tagged and ...

Gio '.

Level 10

Hi @Gio51x, I like the photo of a loving couple. That looks so sweet to me. By the way, you need to add a caption under the loving couple photo. 

Regards, Adrian. 

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Level 10

@JaneBurunina 

@John2boyz 

@JohnnyE 

@JeroenM 

@JonesParapaso 

Good morning / goodnight depending on where you are ...
I write from Turin, Italy, 2.50 pm very cloudy sky high probability of thunderstorms, maximum temperature 23 ° minimum 17 ° ... I in front of the PC full screen with 15 pages open to work on the internet and to conduct the daily trip with Street View ... yesterday I was in Italy seizing various SV ... then I went to an island in Japan where there is a wonderful sea and even the Japanese landscape is nothing short of splendid and so dreaming traveling thousands of miles between Europe and Japan I also started to dream ... already because life is also made of dreams ... and Street View is the best place where you can also dream and why not one day go to these places equal to those visited with the pc ... 

yesterday I dreamed of having a wonderful country house in Tuscany, in the rolling hills and then take a plane and fly to Japan to Hachijo Jima Airport and then with the taxi waiting outside the airport to reach the nearby beach of Sokodo ... 

house in Tuscany 

Hachijo Jima Airport beach of Sokodo ... for the knowledge of this dream also the tagged friends and all the friends of the Connect  

@Anonymous 

@Izumi 

@kumax_aomori 

@TorM

GIO'
Level 8

@Gio51x 

You are so brilliant. Your story is inspiring. Being a Design Engineer too, I can very easily understand your early work before 2005. 

Computers and other applications have really made works very very easy now a days.

And if talk about 360 camera, it seems like world is in our hand. Scrolling the place captures 360 camera seems we are moving inside that place and we are really at that place. 

Thanks a lot again.

Level 10

dear friend @Prdeep  

well if you are an engineer you have understood my previous work and the passion for buildings and operational means ...

to give you a better idea I invite you to look at the thread that I opened dedicated to constructions and that every day enrich with new SV, and you tagghero ', you will see so 360 ° of what interests me and about my journey without itinerary on Street View ...

when I was working in the motorway and railway yard there was no Internet, there was no Connect, not even Street View ... if they existed .... at the end of 1980 I would have done many of those spheres and virtual tours ... but in those years I had still the camera with the film and flash .... and the first "normal" camera I bought it in 1991 I had paid 150 thousand lire ... today that Canon is an antique model ... and even earlier from 1976 to 1991 I photographed so much, but the quality of the images was very discreet ...

but in this photographic technique passion I inherited an album of a photographer of early 1900 who had photographed (about 200 images) with the instrumentation of the era the realization of a railway in East Africa ... the images are very old and some words are in Cyrillic . 

one thing is certain that construction site is before the 1st world war ... people are dressed differently and also the means to work are of a distant epoch (someone told me that instead those photos could be from the end of 1800). .. could be ... consider that to make a trench at least 10 meters deep and maybe 6 meters wide, the excavation was done by hand with picks of a time using thousands of men and since there are no wheelbarrows, the material was loaded by hand on flat cars ... (so the photographer who had done the photo shoot) and in the port there were only sailing ships and big boats with sails ... there were no steamboats ,,,,, 

the link I created here in Connect dedicated to buildings and operational means is: 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/buildings-and-construction-sites-with-St... I'm glad to have known you bye, see you soon, GIO '
Level 10

@Prdeep 

I forgot, think that the high school technical diploma, in the middle of the 1980s, the technical drawing I did with the rapidograph a ballpoint pen with an ink dispenser, and even before pencil on glossy sheets, when there dulled on the glossy ink was deleted with a razor blade gently was the only way not to ruin the sheet and then pay attention to 45 ° of the technician or use the parallelogram that was a double of lines adjusted by an extensible rope ...

I remember the use of the tacheometer in topography then subdued by theodolite to the laser and today from the GPS maps, as a boy I kept the stadia and the surveyor measured with the tacheometer, to make the edges of the highways we used a system of triangular wooden planks where the diagonal side determined the slope ...

when I was working on the construction sites, the fence was made of wood, the carpenters did it with the same boards as those of the scaffolding, there was no security, not even the helmets (they still had to invent them) ....

what memories ... today instead with the plotter and autocad everything is ready in a short time and also the construction equipment has changed in part.

Level 1

Hi friends  all over the world. I Am glad being here. I am from East Africa and am new to this site too as will add more information as get more familiar with this site later. Thank you. 

Level 10

@Kayanda 

hi friend, welcome ....

Connect Moderator

Hi @Kayanda

Welcome to the Local Guides community! Good luck and happy mapping!