Re: My story I introduce myself to you

@BudiFXW 

@Garg_Saab 

@RashmiM 

@JoscelinTrouwborst 

@XanderO

@Elzerbi 

Good Morning everyone friends ,

yesterday with Street View I got to know the territory of Prague and its surroundings, then I was in Italy like every day, then I went to New York and Osaka where I'll start today, there are very big cities like Prague and New York it takes decades to visit them meter by meter ...

every day I take interesting settings and the public,
Yesterday I was attracted by a way of conceiving art in New York by offering the artist a wall available on the street ... I had never seen such a thing, not in Italy where I live.

Level 10

Wow... four cities in few days, that's amazing @Gio51x Ajala (traveler) 

Level 10

dear friend @XanderO 

with SV you can also run 100 cities in a few hours .... faster than a spaceship.

Level 10

Oh nice, I see. I will give SV a trial and visit some cities shortly @Gio51x

Level 8

Nice coverage there @Gio51x

Keep it up and do share if you come across anything usual on your virtual journey 😉

Level 10

@Garg_Saab

@Anonymous

@helga19 

@AbdullahAM 

@AdriansyahPutera 

good morning or goodnight for those who know me and for those who know me today I will be short because I have to be absent until Sunday, every day I travel with Street view, today and tomorrow I will instead really ... I will recover the trip with SV, Sunday. ...
as I said yesterday the estimate of the daily km is variable ....

for a few days we have been talking to my friend @Vasudeo  to give new technologies / facilities to the disabled, a project that will involve all the global LGs and that I'm studying how to create it here ... I'm in my circles around the world yesterday thanks to my friend @carriedeps that made me discover an important market in Osaka city of the friend @Anonymous , 

within walking distance there is a supermarket of a well-known Japanese brand and right at the entrance for easy access for the disabled there is a green sticker that indicates that that place is also suitable for those in wheelchairs ... certainly have this sticker in all the shops of the world it is a process of not indifferent conversion ... but all together all the LG we can build the change ...

Dear friend @Vasudeo , 

in a few days I'll write to you what I thought I'd do ...
we must not wait to help the disabled leave the house ... 

see you soon, I am attaching here the SV of the Osaka supermarket also designed for the handicapped. 

Level 7

undoubtedly, we should not pause, I concur with you @Gio51x, I am sitting tight for your write-ups, heartiest a debt of gratitude is in order for specifying and spreading my pledge to the world and supporting the reason in extraordinary, sensible way 😊

support like this implies a great deal to me.

Caps off to your energy, unnecessary to specify (which?) 😊 

Much obliged for sharing!

Cheers and Happy Mapping

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 10

dear friends of the Connect after two days of absence from home and from the PC, for those with whom I talked about the daily km, are down 3-4000 km that's why in Italy it's 6 am and I'm already here because between two hours I go to work and so I woke up first to recover .... in these two days off I designed two important things:

I will try to develop the project in the best way to help the disabled but you are all involved in this project if you wish .... 

I decided today to create and dedicate to the LG of the whole world a fantastic thing ....
there will soon be a thread for every country in the world, divided into minor threads that could affect the regions and provinces for example for Italy .... an Italian example is:
thread Italy
piedmont thread
thread province of Turin
thread (which already exists this) Turin my city.
the sector thread remains (for example a piping system for a fuel storage complex located in a minor location in the province of Turin, the pipes and fuel storage stations will appear in the petrochemical thread and will be associated with the fuel piping thread on Street View, as already there are some): the thread of the province where the system is installed, the thread of the region that will include various points of various places, and the Italy thread as saying Italy, in this case and its oil plants or industries, monuments, churches ..... all categories. 

Consider that Piedmont, my region where I live, has an area in square kilometers of: 25,387.07 square kilometers, with 1197 municipalities and 8 provinces.

think how many architectural landscapes can be drawn in a universal exchange of what the world is like.

I would have liked to register for your event in October but for family reasons I can not, I'm sorry, I hope to be able to select another time.

I can tag a few of you every time .... I do not overtag ... a few weeks ago there was talk in Connect as if the tag was a call and it's true ... think I opened a thread dedicated to the symbol of the heart and very few fewer than 10 out of 700,000 connected people noticed it ... a thread in which I published a picture of a heart .... the same heart love, joy, happiness, yet that little heart is abandoned because ..... Does not the most beautiful symbol of the world make news?

what to do when in my turn with SV I will find a heart I will publish it and I will call you how to tell you look what a beautiful heart .....

So from today parallel to the normal daily actions: work, home, commissions etc .... my way to publish will be amplified ... is a way for the world to know that SV is not just a browser but can 'open cultural knowledge definitely extended .... 

This message is for everyone and for a few tagged ...
even with your names I created a file because I can not remember all ...

We know and know our world dear friends ....  

@LucioV

@Anonymous

@Vasudeo

@BudiFXW

@TorM

@Sariga 

greetings to all 

gio'

Level 10

Aha @Gio51x.

I miss you a lot,  I think its more than two days right.

Nice to hear that nothings goes wrong with your health, which was I consider.

Nice to know that you have a spirit to bounding us Gloval Local Guides.

I step  forward to joint your project.

Keep up your condition and health.

Regards.

Budi

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

thanks Budi,

I have just finished the appointments in the activities and also a visit to the hospital.

today I'm at the computer until late at night, I also have to do web marketing, and resume Street View with you.

thanks for your friendship. 

hello dear Budi. 

GIO'.