cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: LGsummit2017 - A local Local Guide guiding Local Guides [index - page 1]

@ErmesT wrote:

Thanks @AlejandraMaria

Of course, I've planned something, then the story is taking his own life, and this is how it has to be. This is making me more curious, as I have no idea about how the next post will be. 

Thanks @RonneBD

I don't think I'm creative, I'm rationally trying to experiment something different from the usual post. Summit 2017 was an extraordinary experience for the 151, and I think we should find a way to share it with all the others. 

I'm happy that you like the idea, we are a community so we like to work together and the summit was an important input for this (thanks again @TraciC)

@BishowvijayaP

@SalmaanN

@OSAMA

All of you deserved to be there, for the important impulse that all of you are giving to our community. We were probably luckiest, so we want all being part of this. 

Ermes 

Thanks for your encouraging words, @ErmesT.. It's a honor itself to deserve to be at Summit.. Thanks again for this post.. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Hi @ErmesT

Thank you so much for making the sharing of such a wonderful, interesting and exciting, fun experience. Plus Thank you also for making a simply easy way of keeping it all together and staying connected! Google Local Guides Connect is a great place for all Google Local Guides members and having this chance to hear about everyones experiences at the LGsummit17 plus see all the pictures and videos in one place is sensational. There are so many people who were having such a super time at the event that they did not take as many pictures as others, yet they still all had such an excellent time and all have super stories and reminiscing as well to share. You bringing it all together is a fantabulous idea! So thank you for being a Google Local Guide caring and sharing with 151 Google Local Guides Summit 2017 attendees, Plus being connected getting to share with all and every Google Local Guide as well so we can all hear and see all the different pictures and versions, this is extremely cool fun for everyone! Cheers! 

Shine on diamonds!  

Thank you again Ermes and every GLGC Best Summit Ever attendee, plus all the Google Local Guides team members there making the fun for you all too! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Googler

Re: LGsummit2017 - A local Local Guide guiding Local Guides [index]

Thanks for creating, @ErmesT. I've added the tag lgsummit17 to your original post to help others find posts here on Connect. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

LGsummit2017 - A local Local Guide guiding Local Guides [index - page 1]

6) episode 6 - by @SoniaK from sunday October 8 to thuesday, October 10 - pre Summit activities - local Local Guide is: @KarenVChin

2017-10-09_18-34-31_DSC_1330-167.jpg

@ErmesT, I have 2 more names for this. I want to add a separate post if you allow me. But before that I have to write 1 more recap on our Muir tour. 

Connect Moderator

Of course @SoniaK. I didn't limited contributions to "one post only". We all like beautiful stories, so don't try to condensate everything in one post. The scope of the index is to keep all the post together, not to give a limit

Remember to edit your post about Yosemite, adding a link at the end, so to give to the readers a way to come back to the index

Ermes

Level 10

Wow ,this is great making us know how it felt ant narrating your experience was so good. 

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

Thanks @AlejandraMaria

Of course, I've planned something, then the story is taking his own life, and this is how it has to be. This is making me more curious, as I have no idea about how the next post will be. 

Thanks @RonneBD

I don't think I'm creative, I'm rationally trying to experiment something different from the usual post. Summit 2017 was an extraordinary experience for the 151, and I think we should find a way to share it with all the others. 

I'm happy that you like the idea, we are a community so we like to work together and the summit was an important input for this (thanks again @TraciC)

@ErmesT, you are not creative. You are just full of ideas and the mindset to implement it all in a humble way. You are just a little too modest to be 'creative' and I like that the most about you. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Will do that @ErmesT. I will just have to add the index at the bottom, right? 

Connect Moderator

Hahaha @SoniaK

Maybe you are right, the border line between creativity and rationality is what gives Ferrari and Lamborghini tu us (well, not to me, to be more specific). 

Right, you should add a link on the bottom of the post, for the readers to be able to move back to the list 

Ermes 

Connect Moderator

@SoniaK wrote:

Will do that @ErmesT. I will just have to add the index at the bottom, right? 

Your link is perfect @SoniaK

Well done