JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 10

Re: Dessert Photos πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸͺ

Ooh man you're killing us with desserts. Oreo dessert and peanut butter brownies are my favourite. 

Superb photos and mouth watering desserts. 

Thanks @JohnnyE to share with us. 

Level 10

@Bakhtiyar awesome cake collection. Beautifully captured photos. 

Thanks for sharing 

Level 7

You are wellcome ) @AkmalB 

All my photos are desserts which my wife cooks for me and my children)

Level 10

Thanks for mentioning me @JohnnyE πŸ˜Š. Your photos are really beautiful and honestly I will love to eat your sweet dessert from the screen of my phone :). As I have no deserts photos now, I will watch and enjoy the amazing deserts that would be shared by some amazing Local Guides 😊.

Connect Moderator

@JohnnyE

You want to kill me with this post πŸ™‚ 

What a nice way to die. πŸ₯πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

@KarenVChin

@DiAnaUS

This is good for your health 

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

Ooh man you're killing us with desserts. Oreo dessert and peanut butter brownies are my favourite. 

Superb photos and mouth watering desserts. 

Thanks @JohnnyE to share with us. 

You are welcome @AkmalB, my intention wasn't to kill you but to feed you with all these tasty photos. πŸ˜‚ I love Oreo, have some more great dessert Oreo photos, stay tuned and feel free to tag your Local Guides friends, there is a lot of desserts for everyone.πŸ©πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸͺ

Level 9

@Bakhtiyar wrote:

You are wellcome ) @AkmalB 

All my photos are desserts which my wife cooks for me and my children)

@Bakhtiyar, I am not married so there is no one who can cook for me, I do it myself, that's why I am passionate food blogger. Desserts are my favorite food. You are lucky to have kids and great wife who cooks.

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Thanks for mentioning me @JohnnyE πŸ˜Š. Your photos are really beautiful and honestly I will love to eat your sweet dessert from the screen of my phone :). As I have no deserts photos now, I will watch and enjoy the amazing deserts that would be shared by some amazing Local Guides 😊.

@HelloSamsonR, thanks a lot. Glad you like all my photos. I will send you some desserts by plane. 😊 Once you come across some dessert served in front of you, share it with us. I would like to see what kind of desserts are popular in your country.

Level 9

@ErmesT wrote:

@JohnnyE

You want to kill me with this post πŸ™‚ 

What a nice way to die. πŸ₯πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘

@KarenVChin

@DiAnaUS

This is good for your health 

@ErmesT, don't worry, you will not die because of πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸͺ🍩, just don't eat too much. πŸ˜€

Level 10

Hahaha @JohnnyE πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I would love to receive a dessert from you through parcel delivery if it would be possible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚