JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Croatian State Archives - 360 Photos

@FazeelUsmani wrote:

Great pictures. Which camera you use @JohnnyE? Ricoh Theta S or Samsung Gear 360

Thanks @FazeelUsmani, these are created with SV App although I have Ricoh Theta S. It's more challenging to take great photos with SV App itself.

Connect Moderator

Beautiful post @JohnnyE

I like the photos (the back side is interesting too) and the story of the building, in the classic architecture of the beginning of the last century. 

Unfortunately some of the reply are unreadable, as it seems that unnecessary mentions are a "must", but the post still beautiful and agreeable. Thank you for sharing with us beauty and culture. 

Ermes 

Level 9

Thank you @ErmesT. Glad you like it. It's one of my favorite buildings in Zagreb.

I am not sure that I am following, what you mean by: Unfortunately some of the reply are unreadable, as it seems that unnecessary mentions are a "must", but the post still beautiful and agreeable.

Cheers!

Level 8

Amazing 360 photos, @JohnnyE.. Thanks for this information about Croatian State Archives.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

Amazing 360 photos, @JohnnyE.. Thanks for this information about Croatian State Archives.. 🙂

You are so welcome @SalmaanN, glad you like it. 😁

Level 8

beautifully