Level 10

Re: Beautiful Birds Captured on Camera

@AnuradhaPThanks for  pictures

Tunisia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Level 9

zivotinje oko nas

Zivotinje uvek su tu oko nas i sa nama cine jednu nedeljivu zajednicNasa roda rodjena u Beloj Crkvi hranila se sa turistima svaki dan na plaziNasa roda rodjena u Beloj Crkvi hranila se sa turistima svaki dan na plazi

FB_IMG_1440076504979.jpg

Ceka na plazi da dobije neku przenu Giricu.....

Osisane OvceOsisane Ovce

Osisane Ovce 

Level 8

Re: zivotinje oko nas

Hello @DraganDD. Welcome to Local Guides Connect community forum. You can introduce yourself on this post Introduce Yourself – May 2017.

Here are some tips for you to get started:

• "About Local Guides" section has some really good tips on how to interact with the community and the Local Guides users from all over the world. 
  • Search the community Before posting, keep in mind that others may have asked your question because it might be answered already. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to use the forum, this thread will explain you how to do it, it’s really simple.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure it’s important to the content of the post, this way you will be able to get in touch with other Local Guides from your country or even better, around your area.
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Re: zivotinje oko nas

Hi @DraganDD, very beautiful photos. I'm moving it in a topic dedicated to the "beautiful bird" from everywhere in the planet.

For your privacy, please remove your personal data from the "Tags area". This is a public forum, and the members of the community don't need your data to contact you.

Level 9

@NewFolder5 Check this Couple 🙂

DSC_3638-2.JPG

Level 9

@NewFolder5 first time I saw this peacock couple near Yala National Park 🙂

Peacock CouplePeacock Couple

Level 8

Hello @NewFolder5

Your photos are awesome. I will also post some bird photography I captured. 😀