LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Photo Tip: Rule of Thirds and Golden Ratio

Love this line "And as pros usually say, you first need to know the rules to know when to break them 🙂" ❤️ ❤️ 

Former Google Contributor

@AzizU wrote:

Love this line "And as pros usually say, you first need to know the rules to know when to break them 🙂" ❤️ ❤️ 

Glad you like it (it's also an excuse for when you take photos and somebody says "you didn't follow the rules". You can answer with "I was purposefully breaking them" LOL)

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 10

Easy to remember, and the difference in the photo is quite a lot! Thank you very much! 🙂

Level 7

Along that line so to speak, many camera phones have the grid option that can be enabled to assist by displaying the 9 box grid on your screen. 

Level 8

Great. Surely this will help in the next capturing

jky
Connect Moderator

This is great information very educative...

Thanks @LuisRG

Sagir 

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

Thank you @LuisRG 🏆  these are very logical visual rules.  Good to know 😎

I also like your writing style. One is able to read and understand at first glance. 

The past couple of years I have been using my Note devices and now the Note 8.  However, I am thinking of getting mirrorless dslr. 

In the olden days, I grew up using slr Nikon, Penta, Hasselblad, etc. In the 2000s Cannon Prosumer video cams with micro and macro lenses for researching native flora.

I can't decide between Sony and Nikon for an dslr.

I just discovered this Photography board. So I will read on and see if you have covered this comparison topic in any way.