Level 10

Re: LOTUS TEMPLE IN INDIA

@Badruddeen @NirmalTeja @RodneyJS @HiroyukiTakisawa @James8Arthur

Thank you all.

Best wishes for 2018 Connect Live. 

@Badruddeen wrote:

@James8Arthur wrote:

@NirmalTeja & @Badruddeen

Lovely photo NirmalTeja! And as Badruddeen says, it's a really nice place and of course a must visit if anyone is in Delhi for a few days.

Personally, I'd love to visit during the evening and take some photos, it looks gorgeous when lit.

Thanks

James

When its sunset, its very good to take some photos here.

Cheers

Badruddeen

Level 6

@NirmalTeja Lotus Temple situated in the Capital of India, Delhi. The Lotus Temple is situated on vast land as a tiny beautiful drop. There are no idols in the temple to worship. you have to visit temple barefoot and have to carry them along with you in temple after putting in a bag provided by staff. Inside the temple, you will find the benches to sit calmly and try to meditate for sometime. It all depends on you how much time you want to be in the temple. There is a big tomb which u can see at the top of the temple. The timings to visit the temple is restricted to 6 PM only, so u have to plan accordingly as they do not allow entry after 5:30 PM. You can also visit the historical Kalkaji temple situated only at a distance of 500 mtrs from the parking of Lotus Temple.  

Connect Moderator

Nice pictures bro @Badruddeen

@Badruddeen wrote:

Hello Local Guides,

I found some photos from my Instagram when I visited the Lotus Temple in December 2012.

Lotus Temple SunsetLotus Temple SunsetLotus Temple CeilingLotus Temple CeilingLotus Temple CeilingLotus Temple CeilingLotus Temple Information CentreLotus Temple Information Centre

Nirmal, I hope you'll like my contribution to this thread. @NirmalTeja @RodneyJS @HiroyukiTakisawa @James8Arthur @ProfArunCM @HelloSamsonR @SanyaOdare @NareshDarji 

Happy guiding.

Best regards

Badruddeen

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Badruddeen!

Its inside is also beautiful :-D)))

Level 10

Hiii @NirmalTeja

thanks for sharing some good pics of Lotus temple. I too have visited there and found it very peaceful for doing meditation. It is baha'i house of worship. 

Level 8

@HiroyukiTakisawa wrote:

Thank you @Badruddeen!

Its inside is also beautiful :-D)))

You are welcome and Thank you Hiroyuki-san

🙏