IlyazBeck's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Go pro fusion

Good day mates.

Does Google street view support GoPro Fusion? 

Thank you 

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Go pro fusion

Hi, it is now possible to publish to Street View from the GoPro Fusion using the TrailBlazer app from Panoskin, which launched this week.  You can read more about this news here.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Hi @IlyazBeck, not directly - but then there are very-very few 360 cameras that are directly supported. By "directly" I mean that you can use the SV App to connect to the camera and use the SV App to shoot the photos instead of the camera's native app (supposedly it has one). 

No matter how you take your 360 photos however, if they meet certain criteria, you can use the SV App to import the images and from there on, you work with them in the same exact way as with images directly taken with the SV App. 

Edit: I am also moving the topic to the "Photography Board" for better exposure.

Level 4

Since the Gopro fusion has been available for a few months, we'd be interested to hear feedback on it.

Pros and cons?

Level 10

@Followed From the many video reviews online.. it's apparently one of the best video shooters out there with superb 360 stabilization.. but price is still very expensive and apparently the editing workflow is a little complicated and needs a very high end desktop. 

Recently the Insta360 One got a firmware update which gave it an almost equivalent Flow State 360 video stabilization, at less than half the price. 

I own neither, but just sharing what I was following online. I am using the Xiaomi MiSphere for my videos and photos.

If any interest, you can just check out my 360 walking video channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZrwYVAQZPLTFZYrg0NXKfQ/videos

Level 4

@StephenAbraham thanks for the reply, Will continue to screen and see if there will be any updates on the editing software part.

Googler
Solution

Hi, it is now possible to publish to Street View from the GoPro Fusion using the TrailBlazer app from Panoskin, which launched this week.  You can read more about this news here.