LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Food Photography

IvanY,

Top photo mate......that looks like something I would like to eat.We love middle Eastern food.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 10

@Zeds wrote:

Hi LucioV,
Super duper photos there mate.My usual set up is to take my iPhone out of my left pocket and start snapping before my wife gets peed off waiting to start her meal before it goes cold.

Cheers,
Zed star.

Ahahahaha

Level 10

It's not fair, guys. I have not had breakfast today, lunch is still about two hours from now and I am already hungry! 

Edit: all right, I have had my lunch so you can carry on posting food photographs. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @LucioV, It's Sushi? Tempura? like Japanese food.
Level 10

Level 10

Hi friends! Something new to eat with your eyes!!!

WhatsApp Image 2017-02-17 at 22.24.57 (5).jpegSaltimbocca alla RomanaSaltimbocca alla RomanaCapreseCapreseCarbonaraCarbonaraGriciaGriciaBruschetta al pomodoroBruschetta al pomodoro

Level 8

I have had two persons' portion of dinner a few hours ago.  But you still makes me wanting to eat, @LucioV

Level 5

Hi LucioV,

Fabulous photos mate!My wife and I love Italian food so pasta is always a hit in our house.My American wife has Sicilian heritage and is also a published chef so I always eat well.I'm not sure what the top photo is of......looks like snails.Just enjoying my breakfast cappuccino....can't start the day without making one of these. 

It'a a long way to the top if you want to google.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 5

Hi SampsonF,

I know exactly what you mean.Great photos of what my meal is going to look like before I even order makes me want it even more.Every restaurant menu should have great photos because sometimes their description doesn't match what gets delivered on a plate to my table....but LucioV knows his food photography. 

May the Google be with you.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 10

@Zeds wrote:

Hi LucioV,

Fabulous photos mate!My wife and I love Italian food so pasta is always a hit in our house.My American wife has Sicilian heritage and is also a published chef so I always eat well.I'm not sure what the top photo is of......looks like snails.Just enjoying my breakfast cappuccino....can't start the day without making one of these. 

It'a a long way to the top if you want to google.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Thanks @Zeds i have sicilian roots myself!

The first photo was a close up of an "amaro averna" glass with ice and rosmarino!