Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Food Photography

I wish we could have food photography session in Taipei someday~~~~~~

Googler

@LucioV @Csaba @Kuo-HaoL @YK1001 I'm glad I found this thread. Here are some photos I took at dinner with @Charlie_S the other night on my cell phone. I didn't think they were too bad but then Charlie took photos on HIS cell phone using manual mode and I was ashamed! 😉

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

Wow @TraciC how could you handle that huge burger? 🙂

Looks tasty! And that's important in foodography!!

I know where this place is, i spent some time around the first time i was in NY.

Googler

@LucioV The answer is: EASY! I didn't eat anything but one slice of bread with two slices of cheese all day in preparation, hahaha! It was delicious and really, not THAT big. Aw, so cool that you came to my hometown of Brooklyn, not many people make it here when they visit NYC so I'm glad to hear it! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC wrote:

@LucioV The answer is: EASY! I didn't eat anything but one slice of bread with two slices of cheese all day in preparation, hahaha! It was delicious and really, not THAT big. Aw, so cool that you came to my hometown of Brooklyn, not many people make it here when they visit NYC so I'm glad to hear it! 

First time in NY, in 2013, drove from Boston, then the same day I walked down from 110th street, Central Park N, to Brooklyn till Washington Park 🙂 Simply can't stop walking.

Level 7

Hi guys, 

What do you thinkabout my work?

Coasta de porc.jpgLava cake.jpgBruschette cu somon.jpgmancare pati84.jpg

Level 10

Level 7

Yes @LucioV, but I'm not that good in marketing myself 🙂

I have to sort my portofolio and take it online.

@LucioV wrote:

Wow @iulianb very nice work! Are you a professional photographer?

Level 10

Level 7

Canon 6d 100mm macro

2 Elinchrom BRX500 with softboxes

Tripod, shooting tethered 

@LucioV wrote:

Could you share your typical setup? Continuos light or flash?