Sukhchaing's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

lets upload the beautiful thing in your surrounding

lets upload the beautiful thing in your surrounding . let others know what kind of things are there in world which they haven't seen and you are giving them a chance to see . 

Spoiler

Delhi, India
2 comments
Level 9
Level 9

Re: lets upload the beautiful thing in your surrounding

Bearing in mind that not everything that exists in the world is necessarily mappable. Just because you find something beautiful (or interesting or weird) doesn't mean it belongs on the base map. For more esoteric features a custom map via https://www.google.co.uk/maps/about/mymaps/ would be appropriate 

Connect Moderator

Re: lets upload the beautiful thing in your surrounding

Hi @Sukhchaing. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Mymaps, as suggested by @Pea, is for sure one of the best solution for creating a personal collection of photos, located in the right position. It is also easy to share.

If you want to share photos with the Community in Connect, please follow the links here below to learn how and what to post in Connect.

I'm moving your post to the General Board

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes