Level 7

For guidence

1. plz guid me to enter missing palace
Padampur, Ganganagar, Rajasthan, India
4 comments
Level 7

Re: For guidence

Hello @Dharmu1

If you are trying to get a Location added to Google Maps you can go into the Menu from both phone and PC and select " Add a missing place "

Menu.jpg

Level 8

@Dharmu1 It is easy as shown by @GenerolHavoc, however, the point you have to keep in mind that while adding new place, pointer is showing up on the right place on the map...

ATIQ UR REHMAN
Connect Moderator

Hi @Dharmu1. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Before posting again, I would invite you to read here below, to know how to interact in Connect.

Doing so, you will discover this post: /Help-Desk/How-do-I-add-a-place-to-Google-Maps/

Please remember that also Google Maps have an Help Area (you can see in the screenshot from @GenerolHavoc, just over "add a missing place") with all the needed explanation

This post doesn't fit in the travel and advice board, so I'm moving it in the "mapping your world" board 

As this is your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 2

hi may i help you