joe_chellappan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

how should I be an active local guide

I am interested in contributing more in-puts as a local guide. I am doing as a passion not for money but for society. I need more guidance in respect of collecting more information which would be beneficial for the society. I want to educate the illiterate and support the downtrodden by contributing more in-puts which will help uplifting their life.

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: how should I be an active local guide

Hi @joe_chellappan. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

Sorry for reaching you so late. 

As this seems to be your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @joe_chellappan. Try to find out whether there's already an existing LG community in your city. If there's none yet then you can start your own community. Once your community has 50 members then it can be supported by Google.

You can organise a meet up too with various theme. Read this thread for Tips for first time meet up hosts.

Hope it helps

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @joe_chellappan. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

Sorry for reaching you so late. 

As this seems to be your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes