DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: WorldWide Geo Ride Perth WA

This is a cool stuff @DavidTito it's a lovely idea.

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR thank you alot your view on my meet-ups means alot, I was kind of wanting inervate ideas on connect exspecialy seeing tthose guys at summit 17 on there bikes may be you could tag him for me. I have some new inervated ideas in my [Recap] thank you @HelloSamsonR and happy to see your interest

kind regards @DavidTito

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

This is a cool stuff @DavidTito it's a lovely idea.

Level 10

What a brilliant idea @DavidTito
I am very happy to see this eco friendly guy as a local guide on connect. I am also trying to be eco friendly as far as possible but unfortunately I don't know to handle bicycle.

I have a full support in your idea bro. Keep it up. Have a successful event there. 🙂

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP thank you for that ecco friendly advice, Yes I thought this kind of meet-up would get people thinking A Geo Ride "Whats that" well its same as walk but instead on a bike and basicly navergating on a bike Path, here in perth they are dedicated to building bike paths and the paths here are really great I mean great

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

I am very happy to see this eco friendly guy as a local guide on connect. I am also trying to be eco friendly as far as possible but unfortunately I don't know to handle bicycle.

I have a full support in your idea bro. Keep it up. Have a successful event there. 🙂

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP just on that note,  you don't have to be on a bike. your [Recap] can be about anything to do with cycleways and what mentioned in the post

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Level 10

Thank you so much for easing the process @DavidTito. 🙂

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP thanks, bro I'm kind of thinking it could be a new category for the Local Guides homepage, I wonder what @TraciC @YK1001 would say about this new post of mine.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Thank you so much for easing the process @DavidTito. 🙂

Level 8

I guess riding can mean anything that allow us to move without our foot always on the ground.  It can be very similar to GeoWalk - just the veichle can allow us to cover a wider area during the walk.

In additional to Bicycle, Tricycle or any of these should also do:

https://www.google.com.hk/search?newwindow=1&tbm=isch&q=riding+board&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiam_mns...

Untitled.png

Level 8

@YK1001 yes is I like this idea this is fast-tracking news @BishowvijayaP @HelloSamsonR @NareshDarji @OSAMA @ShafiulB check this out

@YK1001 wrote:

I guess riding can mean anything that allow us to move without our foot always on the ground.  It can be very similar to GeoWalk - just the veichle can allow us to cover a wider area during the walk.

In additional to Bicycle, Tricycle or any of these should also do:

https://www.google.com.hk/search?newwindow=1&tbm=isch&q=riding+board&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiam_mns...

Untitled.png

Level 8

Hi @DavidTito..

Such an amazing idea.. This would be a new experience in Local Guides Meetup.. I would be lucky to be a part of this Worldwide Local Guides Geo Ride Meetup.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides